The Help Colin Choose a Domain Name Thread!

You should get yourself a unique alias. But really unique. That way you’re sure that it isn’t used anywhere yet. That’s on of the main reasons why I chose and keep Voetsjoeba - I can always sign up as Voetsjoeba without having to choose another name because the name I originally wanted is already in use, anywhere.

7 years ago I chose a random latin word as my nick for everything. The word meant something to me and sounded cool. Well fastforward to this year and I sold that domain name for 2k. Was hard parting with at and all my time as that alias.

get www.coliniloc.com

colin = niloc

then use the n to spell the rest

Ok, woke up after a solid 5 hours of sleep.

I’m leaning towards iamcolin.com, I think I’ll grab it, I can always register another one down the road anyway :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot guys, cool idea idoik

LOL! That is great :stuck_out_tongue:

Iamcolin sounds nice also :slight_smile:

why not choose another extension :
colincampbell.net
colincampbell.tv

or just f**k.it

How about …

www.col-cam-dezign.com ??

why not ‘www.cc.cc’ That’s catchy and easy to remember.

Domains need to have at least 3 characters. Maybe www.c-c.cc hahaha, that would be awesome.

edit: somebody already has it :pa:

need to have three characters? huh?
what about www.sf.se ? (swedish movie institute or something)
or www.sr.se ? (swedish national radio)

how about McColin.com
J/K :stuck_out_tongue:

McGiver I think you’re a little obsessed with this Mc thing. McLunatic? McFlash? McColin??

CC// how about using a word that has your name in it. (if there are any)

You know, you got a heck of a name.

Colin campbell could also work. Just like billy bussey. Also like hillman curtis.

“Colin campbell collides with billy bussey and hillman curtis to create a massive 3DSM thingamabob”…

Seriously - you got one of those famous type of names that everyone will remember. Billy Bussey = BB, maybe you can be famous one day and take CC :P.

Your choice though.

ColinGoneWild.com

I got a version of that for my real name.

Won’t let me register anything under 3 characters…

probably just for the cc TLD. Have you decided on a few to choose from at least? or just the 2 you mentioned before?

Hey it’s cosmo :P!

1. www.ccdesigns.com
  2. www.colinmedia.com
  3. www.iamcolin.com

Either of the three, I’m leaning towards the last one though, but I’m open to either of the 3.

I think when names lean toward “…designs” - it sounds sort of tacky. It’s too overused and I hardly see good use of it.

CC Industries or something alike sounds better than a tacky design.

Just my .24 cents :P.

personally, I like iamcolin.com - for whatever my opinion is worth. 24 pesos maybe?