"The Rock" movie -- anyone seen it?

*Originally posted by IshiXP *
Shawn Conery hash the besht akshent on the panet
:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: **** right!

Hey rev even though there are no tunnels under the prison, the scene where they come up through the showers is intense. Probably the best gunfight I have seen to date.

Naw the best gun fignet scene is i “black hawk down”. That movie is intense.

Naw the best gun fight scene is in “Braveheart”. Ok, there weren’t any guns, but it’s still cool.

Black Hawk Down was a really good movie, and the gunfight scene was basicly the whole movie. and sean connery’s accents is one of a kind.

How in the name of Zeus’ butthole, did you get out of your cell?!

i love this movie. watched it a thousand times and it gets better every time. one of Bruckheimers best. great dialog. writing is superb.

I’m ready to rock, again. how about a sequel. The Rock II. here’s the plot, a space ship crashes into the San Francisco Bay. Suddenly The Predator comes out and swims ashore to Alcatraz. He kills all the tourists except for the few that manage to get away and hide. The people back at the FBI finde out about it and also find out that the Predator has a nuclear bomb with him. So they get Goodspeed to go over with a group of stupid but tough Military peeps and disarm the bomb. Goodspeed decides to call up his old butddy Mason to secretly come in and help him out. They have to find the bomb, save some survivors and deal with the Predator. With some good one-liners along the way. Now taht’s a sequel.

*Originally posted by nheet *
his old <u>butddy </u>

abcedfg…:thumb:

whoever likes my Rock II idea, post yes. I wanna see how many people like it and if enough do then i’ll write a script. you have to admitt it is pretty cool.

sorry nheet m8, but it’s frankly ridiculous :wink:

dont you guys wanna see the finished script? If i get enough votes i’ll send it to the dam movie companies.