The Sweetest Picture Ever

I find this picture incredibly offensive.

:upset: :sigh:

*Originally posted by fester8542 *

I find this picture incredibly offensive.

:upset: :sigh: **

ooh good, so i wasnt the only one

*Originally posted by redGolgi *
**ooh good, so i wasnt the only one **

Nope your not alone.

I would love to find the little bastard that thought that was funny enough to make.

'nuff said.

*Originally posted by fester8542 *
**I find this picture incredibly offensive.

:upset: :sigh: **
Yeah, I’m with you and Gina on this one. I didn’t think that was funny at all…

Some people are just stupid.

I personally think that the Osama picture are about as funny as the cat pictures: IE, not in the least bit. They’re stoopoid.

i thought the osama pictures were funny, but then again im not some uptight idiot who cant make light of anything that has to do with death, but thats just me, but seriously folks

tell me that isnt funny i mean come on you prudes

*Originally posted by TheHotCarl *
**i thought the osama pictures were funny, but then again im not some uptight idiot who cant make light of anything that has to do with death, but thats just me, but seriously folks

tell me that isnt funny i mean come on you prudes **
No, the Tiger Woods picture was kinda funny, no one said we had problems with it. It’s the picture of him in Big Foot jumping over a plane with the WTC in the background that we’re all unhappy about.

Let’s say your mom or dad, brother or sister, aunt or uncle dies in a car wreck. I come by and make fun for not wearing a seat belt or something right in front of you. Or worse yet, I take a picture of it and photoshop a picture of that punk Osama in it… And you’d have no problems with that?

It wasn’t making fun of the victims, it was making fun of osama. You took it the wrong way. I personally didn’t make THAT picture (I made a few of the others) but there’s no reason to get all pissy over a little picture. I have a friend who had a cousin die in the WTC, he didn’t find it offensive at all. He didn’t think it was very funny, but he didn’t get offended either.

you can make an aids joke and i wont be offended, even though one of my close friends died of aids…
I took it as making fun of osama too, it makes him look comical, as opposed to idolizing him as many muslims do,

humor is a form of grief for me anyway

plus; flying bigwheel = win

*Originally posted by babywax *
**It wasn’t making fun of the victims, it was making fun of osama. You took it the wrong way. I personally didn’t make THAT picture (I made a few of the others) but there’s no reason to get all pissy over a little picture. I have a friend who had a cousin die in the WTC, he didn’t find it offensive at all. He didn’t think it was very funny, but he didn’t get offended either. **

It’s not even an issue of making fun of the victims. It’s just horrible. No one wants to see a pic of a flaming plane by the WTC. And the fact that Osama ‘looks like an arse’, well frankly, he doesn’t, (no mroe so then usual). Him in the truck flying over it, conveys a feeling of domination, sucess, power, etc. The image is portraying Osama taking down a plane. It’s not humorous, it’s just a sore reminder. It’s just saying HEY THIS GUY KILLED PEOPLE AND HE IS EVEN HAPPY ABOUT IT HEHE, PLAYING IN FACT.

Furthermore, just becuase you ‘know someone’ who wasnt offended by it, that doesn’t mean that other’s won’t be. Come on, you really can’t be that blind. Americans (as well as other people) are still quite upset over that, as they have a right to be. Maybe one person wouldn’t find it offensive, but you have to be a jackarse to not realize that many people are. Don’t spend your time chastizing those who do. Instead spend your time learning to understand people, and their greif process. Otherwise you’ll turn into a cold-hearted bastard who is entirely self absorbed and can’t give empathy to others.

Otherwise you’ll turn into a cold-hearted bastard who is entirely self absorbed and can’t give empathy to others.

yep, that pretty much describes me

you would laugh at a picture making fun of the titanic, where many people died, or a funny addon to a car wreck where a cartoon ninja turtle is pinned between two cars only to be saved by his shell; when, for all you know, someone on this forum may have had a relative or friend die in that car wreck.

or, for example, a joke about michael jackson, who in all likelihood has terrorized many children: I bet you would laugh at a picture of him on a swing in a playground with 2 giant lollipops in his hands and a snow cone in his crotch. its the same thing buddy, a joke is a joke, and so long as it isnt meant to harm, lighten up…dont other people pay for your moral equivocation

*Originally posted by TheHotCarl *
yep, that pretty much describes me

that’s your perrogative.

you would laugh at a picture making fun of the titanic, where many people died, or a funny addon to a car wreck where a cartoon ninja turtle is pinned between two cars only to be saved by his shell; when, for all you know, someone on this forum may have had a relative or friend die in that car wreck. **

don’t you dare tell me what i would and would not laugh at. unlike some people at this forum, i don’t find humor in death. i guess it might be hard for you to understand since your head has obviously not seen the light of day for some time. tell me, is it warm and cozy in your azz?

or, for example, a joke about michael jackson, who in all likelihood has terrorized many children: I bet you would laugh at a picture of him on a swing in a playground with 2 giant lollipops in his hands and a snow cone in his crotch. its the same thing buddy, a joke is a joke, and so long as it isnt meant to harm, lighten up…dont other people pay for your moral equivocation **

first of all, i’m not even going to address the issue of his guilt, it’s not in my intrest to defend the ‘innocent until proven guilty’ thing. if you want to be one of those countless others who make their judgements based on the media, go right ahead. but i will say this.
anyone who finds humor in child abuse is a sick f*** who doesn’t deserve the justification you seemigly have.
just because you have misconstrued values doesn’t mean that the rest of us do. and i have every right to be offended by something, and speak out against it. if you can’t handle an opinion, one which was not even directed at you, then i truely pity you.

[h][/h]

Hey! lets try and keep this thread light hearted please. It’s supposed to be a fun thread. Now, where were we?

*Originally posted by Coppertop *
**[h][/h]

Hey! lets try and keep this thread light hearted please. It’s supposed to be a fun thread. Now, where were we? **

No offence man, but I think if some1 posts a controversial picture, it is perfectly within the topic to discuss it. I agree that things should be lighthearted, but if that is to happen, then one of the mods should just remove the picture.

I think a mod should wipe all the posts about this, please. Or more them to a thread in ordered.

Oh, and while you’re getting rid of the osama pictures, please, take the cat ones with you. They are like a vacum that just sucks all the funny out of the air.

I will destroy you! (www.creaturesinmyhead.com is the best site ever!)

lol - copper, im still not sure what you have against the cat pics. rotfl.

copper- you might enjoy this site
http://www.bonsaikitten.com/

Carl:

A joke in bad taste, even though humorous, is still bad taste.

If you want to be the champion of tasteless humor, I applaud your challenge, but prepare by donning a flame retardant suit.

@coppertop: Just because this is “your” thread, doesn’t mean it can’t go astray. You can politely try to bounce it back, but don’t expect a mod to come clean up the mess, it just isn’t going to happen, unless it gets ugly (which this was far from).

Do not expect the world to be treated as you have, rather treat the world as you would like to be treated…

Rev

There’s also one of those with the other penguin that trips the walking one :stuck_out_tongue: