Tribal Alphabet

while i´m waiting, i made an improvement on the fla. :thumb:

now it doesn´t play the same animation two times in a roll.

check the code comments and see if you understand.

:hangover:

forgot to attach the file…

sweet man!!! i’ll finish it up…gotta switch gears a bit im workin on yours between stuff…hey on that .fla you think you can make it so it does not contiously loop? Like when the mouse stays over it now it keeps looping…it will be cool if it just plays the animation once…then mouseoff and mouse back on to to get another random animation…but thanks for the .flas

oh yeah if the tribal sux man let me know!

3d i think that tribal is sweet! if i had know what it was i suppose i would have tried too. but thats really nice!

hey thanks dippy…you should give it a whirl also…give him like 2 to choose from…this is my first time drawing this stuff…so you are probably better than I…

i think it´s sweet too mdipi!

but if you can spare some time to help a friend i´ll apreciate. even tho i think 3d hit in the right direction…

[EDIT] 3d, i´ll see what i can do… do you prefer it to be on mouse press?

yes onMouseRelease…thanks man…you saved my biscuits by helping with this .fla…
btw sorry it is taking me so long but I am doing this while at work so I have to do 3 things at once.

Meep meeeep :beam:

no worries dude…take your time.

here´s the new fla:

*Originally posted by Soul *
**Meep meeeep :beam: **

youuup, youuuuuup whaaaaat? :q:

You not heard of roadrunner? :frowning:

• Soul :s:

yep, but what´s gotta do with anythinhg here :q:

Random Soul humour :thumb:

lol :stuck_out_tongue:

dude thx…hate to be a thorn in the side but how could I chane it to onRollover but still do the same thing…I tried and it looped :frowning:

Soul you are the new spam king btw…hahahahaha…

pulls out thorn

:beam:

Rev

Doh! :stuck_out_tongue:

In my defence, I don’t post for my post count. It may be spam, but its fun spam :beam:

hmm i will search google for a few examples then give it a whirl. give me a chance to use those tag/graphitti style graphic skills last year