Tribal Alphabet

*Originally posted by Soul *
**In my defence, I don’t post for my post count. It may be spam, but its fun spam :beam:

• Soul :s: **

spamming a thread once in a while is fun… that is what random is…

it just got away from us for a while. It is much better now… Just don’t go crazy. That is why I added your personal spam pic…

'Cause I thought you deserved your own…

:wink:

Rev

As if I’d go crazy :frowning:

I did as well… go crazy for a while that is…

Random has been much better lately. IMO… I haven’t taken a poll, but that’s the feeling I get…

Rev

Its much more relaxed :beam:

Group hug!! :love:

• Soul :s:

ok i give up. i just cant do it. if i can come up with sometkhing then i will post it, but fornow lets just say i cant do it.

They don’t work Soulty

soulty both imgs came up as X’s :frowning:

Snap

:-\ what the… why not, i only uploaded jpeg’s? let me try to update them.

I like them :thumb:

Ive deleted the other post , try these links

Typefaces All Capitals

http://members.optushome.com.au/paulsoultis/Typefaces.jpg

Only first letter cap
http://members.optushome.com.au/paulsoultis/Typefacesnocap.jpg

these should work. :smirk:

Two and three seem pretty tribal to me…

me too…man where were you…I have put much time into those drawings :frowning: hey are those TTF’s?? Maybe guigo would rather have those…if it is a font shoot it to me also :slight_smile:

yeah they are ttf’s , your welcome to get them off me, guigo was one of the first people to help me on this forum, so i too owe him. :slight_smile:

:: wait till we see what guigo says, i actually like the ones you are creating they look pretty funky.

This any good?

seems it too

yeah a font would be cool. But there is a chance someone could have the same design. With mine at least you’ll know is is unique :slight_smile: well we will guig0 call it. Hey where can I get those ttf’s soulty and soul?

check the useful links/tutorial on drawing and design thread, there is a post with fonts, i went to dafonts.com or something like that.

Soulty: Thank you so much for your help! :slight_smile:

Yes this font rocks, but i was searching for something unique, like a hand draw tribal, and i think 3d-iva is on the right direction.

3d-iva: Keep going dude, i can´t wait to see it finished! =)

btw, if you want that font download this attachment :wink:

ok guig0 I should have that done today…wasnt sure if you wanted the font or the hand drawn. This weekend was hectic so I did not get to do much but…u’ll have it