Tribal Alphabet

Mmmm…:-\

are you there 3d-iva?

i donno i th8ink this tghread was dead for a bit, if he sees it he will come

ah dude …for got to email it to you what is your email ill email when I get home

g u i g 0 _ r j @ y a h o o . c o m . b r

without the spaces :wink:

Thank you so much for your help 3d =)

hey guig0 that email you sent me is not working I keep getting an error. so I will post it here. I think your email may be full. Let me know what you think. Some of the lines need a lil perfecting. Ill post the jpg. and send you the fire works file.

Iwas not feeling the “u” on the first one.

nice work dude, looks good, now do the whole set ! :stuck_out_tongue:

hahahaha o_0 …no. Man I hate making fonts. I made one recently and it took me forever. I hope that is not what he wanted. I thought he just wanted these 2 words

Thanks 3d! =)

it is awesome :A+: :A+: :A+:

you can send me the entire font with all letters and numbers :wink:

lol :stuck_out_tongue:
just j/k you man :wink: that is all i need and it is plenty! thanks again :slight_smile: i owe you big time!

ok cool…well I have the source vector (fireworks) I can send it or you can just let me know what sizes or colors or anything you need done to it and I can whip it up for you. I’ll call it even you have given me soooo much flash help. Just look for me in the AS forum and Ill look for you here.

I drew everything by hand, scanned it, the vectored it. So it is not a rip of anything…str8 from the head

Anytime
3d

Always a gentleman :wink:

i sent you a pm with my emails.

if you ever get stucked with flash, and if i miss your question post, don´t exitate to PM me. I´ll come running to see if i can help you :wink:

You can email me too, but i think it´s better for you to post your questions here, like you have always done, coz chances are that you get a better and faster help =)

What you done is exactly what i wanted: something preety and unique. well done dude! :A+:

i just can´t thank you enough.

Cheers :bounce: