Unemployed.. Ouch

hey ecks ecks , you forgot the “dot” in yer link :slight_smile:

& yeah … like raf said … develope what it takes to get’ya outta the kitchen

you’re certainly way ahead of most of them yahoos out there that are going to make burgers n’ fries a career :wink:

i want to get my designing up and going but have to 1 get my site up and 2 find out how to go about getting clients. :-\

Well, at best, think of this as an opportunity to get your new, better job designing and developing webpages off the ground!

Besides, you’re better than working the fry machines, eh? eh? :wink:

------I’ve worked at McDonalds before, and I didn’t mind it very much, but even so, the time comes to move on for most people. You weren’t planning on majoring in Hamburgerology, were you? Still, walking out is no good. However, I disagree with people who say the “boss” has the right to walk out. If something had happened and he was gone…

This is of course assuming the boss wasn’t the owner or head manager and that he wasn’t doing work related business. You can do whatever you want when you only have to answer to… you.:+)

PS: There is actually a hamburger college that offers degrees in Hamburgerology or something like that. I remember the managers had to take classes there. I’m pretty sure McDonalds owns and runs it, and its just a cute name for their training seminars.

*Originally posted by xxviii *
**Yeah the sucking has already taken place Max. Wow that was a bad sentence.

pinx, your totally right about the burning bridges. Now I don’t have a reference and have to start over at minimum wage. SIGH **

My cousin started at Wal-Mart as a cashier about $7.40/hr… So maybe it won’t be quite minimum wage :slight_smile:

Whoa, 7.40? That’s amazing
RelandR, I sort of did I sort of didn’t… haha
Yate, the hamburger school sounds aewsome… haha…
pinx, what were u doing and where at the age of 16?