Upaut and Kirupa, How long do u spend at the pc each day?

Just out of interest coz you both seem to post on here quite a lot.

Thanks, wont take long to answer

That’s hard to say. I’m very moody with this sort of thing, especially in the winter. I do post from work though, if I get free time (if… :lol: ) so you can see posts from any time of the day or night.

total time per day though, is probebly around 5 hours at home, working on something, as opposed to playing games. I should really spend MORE time doing real work, but like I said, I’m moody.

I spend a good portion of my day in front of the comp when I’m not at school. Right now, I’m logging in over 9 hours in front of the comp because of the re-design process for my site. If I am doing work for a client, I am known to pull all-nighters in an effort to complete the job.

Because I am a student, the time I spend on regular days varies depending upon the amount of homework I have. Also, I spend a good portion of my computer time playing computer games with friends from school. Primarily StarCraft, Mechwarrior 4, Mech4: BK, and Unreal Tournament :slight_smile:

somedays i may spend 17 hours chatting or working on something, somedays i might not touch my computer, it varies :wink:

17 hours…holy **** the most I have ever spent is maybe 5 hours and thats at night when there is nothing else to do!

about 8 - 10… i read a lot… and sleep a little :smiley:

on weekends 2 - 4…i drink a lot… and sleep a little :smiley: :smiley:

ZH…

I have probably spent 15-17 hours a day behind the computer but only because I found this site and a few others that helped me in ways I didn’t imagine. One of those nights, last night, day, well, er whatever, was a 25 hour day, but I finally figured out how to do e-mail, and bookmarking and a preloader. Once I got started I couldn’t stop. But I slept well.

pj

i sleep 4 hours a day… work 32 hours a week… and come home to my comp for the rest.

u do the math. i have massive projects to get done. it takes patience and alot of caffeine.

my g/f is real understanding and doesnt occupy alot of my time fortunately. women can be annoying soemtimes. =] its nice to get a break once in a while.

I know you probably don’t care about me but I sit on here about 5 hours a day. I am a social worker so I am pretty busy during the day making people pay their child support and dealing with emotional issues.

5 hours a day is enough, maybe 12 a day on weekend.

I think that this is very interesting myself. :slight_smile: I love hearing about this kind of thing… kind of gives me an idea of how motivated I need to be to be really great at this stuff. Thanks for putting in input people… even if this thread wasn’t addressed to you… I’m fascinated.

week days… hmmm 5 at the most… and on week ends about 15 hours…

im glad we make you think upuat…

TDF

tdf wrestling… that sig still makes me drool…

MeHoo
Max Gaming Technologies, Inc.
Animator, Modeler, Skinner.
[email protected]

hehe thanks iCu,

i just found this post and saw you compliment!

cheers

:smiley: you made my birthday!

my b-day was the 23rd… =]

i love that sig

well happy birthday from the 23rd!

now i noticed your a 3D guru! and i was wondering if you could do something for me (its something pretty simple) and seeing as you love my sig sooo much i thort ya might like to help me out.

if you want to do a lil something for me email me at

[email protected]

cheers
TDF

if icu doesnt’ let me know tdf. I’ll help you out

emailing…

upuaut if ya want ya can help =]

any of you ace people can help!

i told him the “brief” if you like so upu, if ya talk to him he will tell ya.

cheers guys!

TDF