Using Flash navagation in Dreamweaver?

I am not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but I am working with Flash and Dreamweaver MX (dreamweaver MX is the trial version, I have DW3 and considering updating) and I am wondering if it is possible to build a flash navagation menu in a dreamweaver framed page. What I want to do is make the nav bar in flash, on the top frame and then have it open the appropriate page in the main frame of the dreamweaver page. I hope I am not being too confusing. Thanks for any help.

if you want to control html pages from a flash navigation you embed the flash movie in html page (frame), from the flash movie just call the url (get url) and input the URL: and what frame you want to load the page in to in the window: field(depending on what the relivent html frame has been called).export swf put this in the same folder as the html page.\ror you could write javascript functions to do what ever you want on the page and call the functions from the flash movie with getURL:and input \r javascript:nameoffunctionhere()FLASH NAV HTML

\rmade an error\r\rlast line should have been \rjavascript:functionnamehere();\r\r

Cool…thanks…I figured there must be a way to do it…