Vote Now: Flash Game Contest

seems like the creator of this battle pong has magically dissapeared…

McGiver got my vote :slight_smile:

Sorry McGiver but: I don’t think he deserves to win this contest. I mean it is probably the most advanced in Actionscript and most addicting (I play it everytime I see it lol), but he had time to tinker with it. What I mean by this is that he had that footer over 2 months ago, that is a long time to make it just right. The other contestants had what? A couple of weeks I think. All I am saying is that it is not fair in my opinion because he had a time advantage :slight_smile:

McGiver is still the man,
Dean

Hi guys. I just got back from China.
Yes, I am the creator of Battle Pong. I sold it to miniclip a while back. I’m sorry, but I don’t think I am allowed to give you the price.
I redid the graphics for another site, www.pnflashgames.com, and I liked it a lot better than the original, so I submited that version.
Sorry for the confusion, I could not reply while I was in China. Too many things to do. :slight_smile:
Thanks to the judges for putting my entries in the top 10. :slight_smile:
Good luck to everyone. :smiley:

hm… you’re lucky, it was probably alot then :stuck_out_tongue:

wow, I havnt been on kirupa for like a week and didnt even think id make top 10. Sorry for the crappy levels and slow speed, i really did rush till the last minute on that one. THanks all you guys for your votes so far!

:slight_smile:

which one was yours?

@radioaktive: i doesn’t look like I’m winning, Mattias___ is (and he definitely deserves it)
and basically I got the footer already last november (i think so). :stuck_out_tongue:

but since the task was not to create a game for the battle, but to submit one, I thought why not :wink:

I’ll put all of the names of the creators more prominenently once the contest wraps up. I didn’t want to bias the voting by making it obvious who created which game :pirate:

McGiver: Yeah, well good luck :slight_smile:

-Dean

****! … Now I like another entry more than the one I voted for … (-:

Kirupa, shouldn’t there be a way to take back/change your vote?

:lol:

Hey, it ain’t funny … :stuck_out_tongue:

hehe - no there isn’t any way besides having to have me or another mod manually change the numbers. Normally I wouldn’t mind removing one vote and adding another vote, but this contest is not your usual, everyday poll…well it is, but then again it isn’t…(runs) :slight_smile:

you could just create 10 new accounts, vote in every account, but leave out the one you already voted, and then give the vote that remains to the game you want to vote now.

Now I like another entry more than the one I voted for …

That’s why you’ve gotta play em all carefully first! :huh: Haha oh well :slight_smile:

Hmm… So we can’t have the exact amount from mini-clip, what about pnflashgames? or at least some ballpark figures…? or like… how much did it work out to per hour? I’m just trying to see if it will be worth my time, because I’ve been thinking of creating a couple games for mini-clip or shockwave.com(I need $$$).

Thanks!

-EG

Bwlahsst uhh phoughtur!!

Which languages can be used to make a high score list in a Flash game?

you could just create 10 new accounts, vote in every account, but leave out the one you already voted, and then give the vote that remains to the game you want to vote now.

hmm…

not a good idea. Kirupa and the mods will find out if anyone does this. So please, only vote once like everyone else…

Miniclip paid a few hundred. At pnflashgames, each copy is sold for 8 dollars a piece, and i keep 75% of the profit.
I estimate that I probably made a little less than $10 an hour from miniclip, but that excludes the sales to other websites.
I hope that helps. :slight_smile: