Vote Now: Flash Game Contest

[color=black][font=Arial]I voted for hackysack just because it was he most original it was the first hackysack game I ever played.[/font][/color]

[color=black][font=Arial] [/font][/color]

[color=black][font=Arial]No offence but flies? What’s the deal with that? I played for a good 40 minutes and it is never ending and way to easy I committed suicide after I had 61695. After a while the fruits keep coming as fast as you can click them. If you ask me this game is just too "Buggy" for me.[/font][/color]
[color=black][font=Arial][/font][/color]
[color=black][font=Arial]…yes pun intended. [/font][/color]

I hear you, fool. Word up. I also don’t have a taste for Orisinal.com style games. Orisinal games are also never ending. They just test how strong your butt muscles are: how long you can sit.

Some real great entries there. Mattias seems to have a knack for the programming and graphics. Your two games overall just seemed very polished.

go blasta footer!!! :thumb:

Super Mario… Trios… Barefoot longjump… Tough choice between those 3 :-/

same here it is da best ever :smiley:

Which languages can be used to make a high score list in a Flash game?

well any server side language (I suggest php).
you basically can even write it down in a textfile

[size=1][color=grey]btw: thx for the love :lover:[/color][/size]

No offence but flies? What’s the deal with that? I played for a good 40 minutes and it is never ending and way to easy I committed suicide after I had 61695. After a while the fruits keep coming as fast as you can click them. If you ask me this game is just too “Buggy” for me.

…yes pun intended.

well… it made the final list. so that means that all the judges including me enjoyed it…

Thanks, that’s what I needed to hear :slight_smile:

-EG

hey why only this games??
there are more games!

The other games, while good, did not get selected by the judges to be on here :bad:

[whine]
If I had had 5 more days to work on my game, it would have gotten into the top ten… meh. As it was I only had about a week from when I learned about the contest to when it was due.
[/whine]

[color=Magenta]Thanks [/color] :tb:[color=black][font=Arial]

[/font][/color]

Thanks. But hell … couple of days left …

Only 97 votes? What is this?

I’ll make an announcement on the forums in the few days prior to closing voting :slight_smile: That should get more people to vote.

heyyy,
just got back from holiday… w00t! im a finalist :smiley:

…hold on… 2 votes? :frowning:
oh well…

i like the Super Mario one, btw :stuck_out_tongue:

@mattias: I guess only the members that stay longer voted so far

man it kinda sucks cuz like… i was playing all the games and they are all really good, but i wish i made more damm levels for my game (mario). Its kinda funny that I spend so long on the engine but forgot about the levels and wrote them in the last 5 minutes of the contest deadline.

Thanks again for the people who are voting for me! And thanks to the people who didn’t but are participating in this great comp.

[color=DeepSkyBlue]+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + [/color]
Hackysack

• Saved highscores since 11/7: [color=Red]315

[/color]Barefoot Longjump

• Saved highscores since 11/7: [color=Red]892
    [/color][color=DeepSkyBlue]+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
    [/color][color=DeepSkyBlue]
    [/color]