Watch out! Almanacs are bad ummmk

The FBI is warning police nationwide to be alert for people carrying almanacs, cautioning that the popular reference books covering everything from abbreviations to weather trends could be used for terrorist planning.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/news/archive/2003/12/29/national1426EST0580.DTL&type=printable

Watch out for that mapquest…i heard glodes are pretty dangerous as well…hehhe

Poor Farmer Brown, who uses an almanac for it’s inventor’s purpose…

now he gets to find out how a body cavity search feels when he tries to take his “crop” to market…

Rev

what a joke…george bush jr. prolly just realized how useful the almanac was, so he deemed it a weapon of mass destruction.

next, we will be told to be aware of anyone carrying a map in their car…

they could be plotting a terrorist getaway…

Rev

Also watch out for black bowling balls, they look strangly similar to bombas in Super Mario.

I have an idea - let’s close down all malls, cinemas, airports and town center… yeah they’re too risky…

Why do u care if America is being over cautious. Its not like its hurting anyone. It can just help… I mean why do u care if you have to wait 30 more minutes for a plane ticket if it can help prevent thousands of deaths?

It’s human nature to mope and complain. As for me, I’ll be carrying my almanac everywhere I go…just for fun :smiley: