Webcam

My Rochester is an old Roman place. Charles Dickens lived there too…

And we have a cathedral and a castle!

I love the castle. :beam:

My rochester is a ghetto where you can’t go at night and like 4 people get shot every day.
Our biggest building is a prison.

So there!

I think I prefer mine. :slight_smile:

I think I prefer yours too

Rochester is quite nice… A lot of tourists though. Mostly for the Dickens thing. :slight_smile:

Very historic. :stuck_out_tongue: But I really love the castle. :beam: It’s right on the river as well, and you can go and sit by it and everything. Cool place to go. :slight_smile:

That would be so cool… I love English-ness… like the atmosphere and weather and the people and everything in England is just so interesting and stuff… I wanna go baaaack:’(

Where is Rochester exactly, just outta curiousity(sp?)

It’s an area called the Medway Towns - Made up of Rainham (which is where I live), Gillingham (my football team), Chatham (a dump), and Rochester.
Here’s a map…

awww you even got me a map=)
that’s cool because I’ve heard of the Medway doohinger before. I’ll come over next time I’m in Medway… :stuck_out_tongue:

I am very conscientious, which is why I found a map. :slight_smile: Besides, I know the trouble Americans have with England. :stuck_out_tongue:

No offense intended but you guys are terrible - “Kent? Is that in Scotland?” :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey… I’m not thaaaaaaaat ignorant to england… I’m tryin to educate myself… I don’t wanna be another dumb american that only knows about my own area code.

I know that everyone makes fun of us swedes… does that count?
I know lots about germany too…

Only Sven Goran Eriksson. :stuck_out_tongue:

But it’s very rare that anyone’s heard of Medway, so I’m kinda used to explaining where it is. :slight_smile:

My mom almost named me sven=)… then she went with a much more swedish name, Josh.

When I get home from school I’m gonna go edumacate myself about medway so I can stalk you, and/or but not exculding or restricted to, have an intelligent conversation with an english feller.

It’s one of those places that some bits are really nice, others are a dive…

Yeah, pretty much like everywhere.

Well I gotta go to lunch now since I’m at prison/school. Talk to you later, have fun in England-land