What is the best way to learn a new programming language as a beginner?

Hi,

My name is Charles Devis, I am a student, and I want to start coding on my own. I don’t know how to start coding or which programming language I should learn first as a beginner. I asked my many friends how I could start coding on my own, but unfortunately, they also had no idea. They were giving me different ideas, but I was still confused or not sure.

Thank you!

This thread from earlier may give you plenty of guidance:

I am planning to do data structures and algorithms for programming once I lose my job… I think that’s the key to learning problem solving and programming.

Learning a new programming language can be a challenging task, especially if you are a beginner. Here are some steps that you can follow to learn a new programming language:

Choose a language: There are many programming languages out there, so it’s important to choose one that fits your needs and interests. You can research and compare different programming languages to find the one that is right for you.

Learn the basics: Start with the basics of the language. Learn the syntax, data types, control structures, and functions. It’s important to understand these fundamentals before moving on to more complex topics.

Practice coding: The best way to learn programming is by coding. Write simple programs to practice the concepts you’ve learned. You can start with small projects and gradually move on to more complex ones.

Use online resources: There are many online resources available that can help you learn a new programming language. There are online courses, tutorials, videos, and forums where you can get help and ask questions.

Before all of this
Have a clear mind of what you wanna learn and what you are interested in?
Set a goal and accomplish it?
After that, increase your goals and change it along the way.