What tutorials would you like?

Hey everyone :slight_smile:

School’s out until January, so I figured I could do some tutorials for kirupa.com. I’ve seen members asking for more of them, so go ahead, ask :stuck_out_tongue: What tutorial would you like to see ?

some more photoshop ones :wink:

tutorials on artificial intelligence in flash. its lacking those on the internet

or some more photoshop ones

I realy need a tutorial on how to make the images so soft and sexy in photoshop 7.

Like this for a example.

Very soft and so nice also with colors :sleep:
http://leo.escotto-dev.net/new.htm

*Originally posted by Blastboy *
**I realy need a tutorial on how to make the images so soft and sexy in photoshop 7.

Like this for a example.

Very soft and so nice also with colors :sleep:
http://leo.escotto-dev.net/new.htm **

Layer style > outter glow :slight_smile:

*Originally posted by McGiver *
**tutorials on artificial intelligence in flash. its lacking those on the internet

or some more photoshop ones **

what kind? There already are some examples of ai (though they arent called ai - still implements ai behavior). Its just that this can range from stupidly easy to that which is beyond normal human comprehension :hangover:

:slight_smile:

AI varies from game to game. It isn’t really something general I think.

and it isnt reserved for games alone. You can find it/implement it anywhere.

I fin to read some tutorials that explain the basics of Flash.

*Originally posted by Diplomat *
**I fin to read some tutorials that explain the basics of Flash. **

Im workign on a AS basics now. Is that what you mean? Or more general Flash?

Yes more general flash. Like intro to the tools and the different ways they can be used. Masks. Advanced tweening (making things flow smoother) and all that.

Books are usually best for that. Something to invest in if you havent already. Flash help and Flash tutorials too. (depending on your version) they can be very helpful.

I know it varies from game to game. I thought of something general. tipps and tricks.

Game tutes! :beam: That would be great!

yep, I could make a worms tutorial :wink:

A simple shoutbox tutorial… that works with TXT files or with a MySQL database. I think this will have some success.

more movement tuts, more elasticity, ‘flying thru stars’ menu, organizing your flash structure etc… More on flash’s drawing API (although I must say I was really impressed by the 3d tuts by sen i think… )

*Originally posted by Kajinku *
**A simple shoutbox tutorial… that works with TXT files or with a MySQL database. I think this will have some success. **

Actually I have one coming out in the next month or so… :slight_smile:

Worms tute? That’s be great! :stuck_out_tongue:

And Mlk, what in the world is flying thru stars menu?? :h:

*Originally posted by Ilyas da Pom *
**Worms tute? That’s be great! :stuck_out_tongue:

And Mlk, what in the world is flying thru stars menu?? :h: **

this in menu form

http://www.kirupa.com/developer/actionscript/animation/Kirupa_3D_05_PullThroughSpace.swf