What tutorials would you like?

I’ve been thinking of making a flash tute on how to replicate some of the effects and animation in xiao xiao. (I’m a much better animator than I am a programmer :D) If you look at the effects and really break it down, they are quite simple

*Originally posted by Coppertop *
**I’ve been thinking of making a flash tute on how to replicate some of the effects and animation in xiao xiao. (I’m a much better animator than I am a programmer :D) If you look at the effects and really break it down, they are quite simple **

That’d be real cool coppertop :slight_smile:

*Originally posted by Kajinku *
**A simple shoutbox tutorial… that works with TXT files or with a MySQL database. I think this will have some success. **

Here’s something I’d really like to do … but Vash already did. D’oh. :stuck_out_tongue:
Ilyas – Games, eh ? I’ve never built a game in Flash before … I guess it’s worth a try :slight_smile:

*Originally posted by Vash *
**Actually I have one coming out in the next month or so… :slight_smile: **

Ahaaa… good, good. :slight_smile:

tuts on math concepts related to flash
(something a math newbie would underatand :b:

bsw

I could help by not writting any tutorials. :slight_smile:

:stuck_out_tongue:

-Data :sketchy:

If I could gte a graphics artist… I would be able to spit out the game tutorials like there is no tomorrow…

And I started some small AI Tutorials a while back…

goes to dig up the threads on both subjects

just write them with stick figures :stuck_out_tongue: then people will WANT to make them look better :wink:

*Originally posted by bsw2112 *
**tuts on math concepts related to flash
(something a math newbie would underatand :b:

bsw **

Aha, here’s something I could do too ! I still go to school, so I have lots of things I can learn there and write tutorials about here. Such as trigonometry for example. We’re learning about it now at school (though I knew most of it already before by experimenting with Flash), so I can tell all about it :slight_smile:

yep the math thingy would be something for me too.
got 14 points last semester in math (== A in america)

That’s very sexy, Sen :slight_smile:

Voetsjoeba >> Yes you could start with an easy one and move from there :slight_smile:

*Originally posted by Voetsjoeba *
I still go to school, so I have lots of things I can learn there

yes, education from school is best received when you actually go to school :smiley:

*Originally posted by senocular *
**Im workign on a AS basics now. Is that what you mean? Or more general Flash? **

When will that be out Sen - with this new MX2004 the basic stuff is much harder for us designers now. I liked how simple the last version was.

Let me know ok - I would love to read it my man :thumb:

I think its below your level. This is for people who have never used the actions panel before except maybe for a stop() statement :slight_smile:

When? I may get it done before new years. Not sure. Wrapping up a XML menu tutorial first. And before that Kirupa still has a few others he needs to put up including my ~50 page AS 1.0 (OOP) tutorial, so that may take a while.

How about a dunamically loading .mp3 player tutorial.

*Originally posted by fester8542 *
**How about a dunamically loading .mp3 player tutorial. **

I think someones working on that. If not, I can put that in my queue. I’ll dig one up I have on my hard drive and disect it in a tut.

Thanks man!

dunamically

I love it when I dont check my posts for typos.

I dudnt even nutice it :smiley:

Im workign on a AS basics now. Is that what you mean? Or more general Flash?

Is that the tutorial you showed me ? I guess not, that wasn’t really for absolute beginners … well, the first part was.

that was the AS 1.0 (OOP) tutorial. Kirupa’s working on that one I believe - formatting the pages and finding the right place for it in the structure of the site and whatnot. He’s only human though so it may be a while :wink: