What's the most random thing you've learned recently?

I subsequently heard that he started making cars essentially just to screw with Enzo Ferrari.

I don’t know if it’s true but that won’t stop me from saying it.

2 Likes

Firebase’s logo is a pineapple

2 Likes

History of Chobani!

1 Like

I wish I was smart enough to do that.

V8 vegetable juice was named after the V8 engine (and not the essential 8 vegetables you’d want in a vegetable juice as I always suspected).

2 Likes

I learned more recipes and I think that’s amazing. I actually thought that it is amazing since I saw some cooking tips and tricks. It’s progress for someone who doesn’t know how to cook at all.

How the Atlas robot works. Now I can build my own with duct tape, an old Zune, and some paperclips.

This is why the internet and twitter was invented…to make sharing things like this possible:

1 Like

Please, no judging of my taste in tv shows :rofl:

My wife’s leaning Japanese…
If I were a Japanese teacher I would probably troll the students by making a video roll of commercials like that one and using it in in their tests …:laughing:

I had an ear infection last week and now, all of a sudden, I am an ear rumbler.

1 Like

So: everything

2 Likes

Kangaroos have 3 VGJ’s. They can also control growth rate of the foetus and can have a joey in the pouch, a foetus in the womb and a fertilised egg on ice at the same time…

No idea why this was recommended to me, but I had to watch till the end :cow:

For many years, I assumed the strange floating items in my vision were lumped microorganisms, and I wondered that my vision was so clear that I could even see organisms!!!

The reality that there are no living organisms or items in the surroundings was revealed to me. They’re known as FLOATERS.

Why are they brought about?

Vitreous humour is a gel that fills the gap between the lens and the retina in the human eye. It will be clear when you are young, but as you get older, it will thicken.

The most common type of floater is caused by degenerative changes in the vitreous humour, which can be found in almost everyone’s eyes.

They’re also known as flying flies.

So These FLOATERS exist in one’s eye itself and they are not external objects… !!!

1 Like

Now this I didn’t know at all :grinning:

1 Like

That the JS book I wrote (and @senocular edited!) looks like this in Russian:

1 Like

That’s awesome it looks like a Russian Foghorn Leghorn :grin: