What's your sn mean?

“having six eyes” :sen:

I usually play mmorpgs, and I flood alot when i talk, and this guy just said stop blabbing, so thats where I got Blab from, and J is the initial of my middle name (James) so there you go, Blabj

you should add to that " . . . and two brains" :stuck_out_tongue:

kirupa means “scavenging marauder of doom”. Well, what I mean to say is, I wish that is what it meant. My name really means "kind, compassionate one."
OMG! The new episode of Kirupa: The Kind, Compassionate Barbarian is on Nick, Jr.!

My real name means “Prudent” :stuck_out_tongue:

I got fester a long time ago. My mom had cancer and had been going through her second round of chemo therapy. Obviously she lost all her hair and was pretty sad over it. At the time I had real long hair. So I shaved it all off and told her she wasn’t going to be the only bald one in the house.

People started calling me fester or uncle fester.

the 8542 was back in the day when I tried to register an AOL account. (I know I know I didnt know better then) Anything fester I wanted was taken and it kept suggesting “fester8542” so I eventually took it.

My last name is “Eilsøe”… so… really creative huh? :stuck_out_tongue:

Mine is grinch becuase I can be really mean and grouchy at times. I’m like a nervous person :wink:

How do you pronounce the ø?

well i decided i needed a new email address awhile back (like a few years) cuz my previous one (threefishcantieaknot)… was totally getting flooded with crap. so me and my buddy were like… hmm… first word we point to randomly in a book… and it was cares. my last name is Jarvis, which a LOT of people call me (even teachers and other adults and stuff), so Jarviscares…
then it kinda stuck… easy to remember, as of yet has NEVER been taken for ANYTHING i need a username for… so hey, it’s all good!

good thing you didnt point to something like “blows”

<---- crying . . . :lol:

On some stupid day my parents just named me sharif…it’s on all those legal papers. People just call me that for some reason.

Lol actually that’s my real name if you geniuses didn’t get that :P.

In the 5th grade, people started callin me The Sheriff…I thought it was pretty cool to have a name that resides to “The Boss”. Oh well, now the secrets out :sure:.

I think mine means duh because I don’t know what sn means??

Sharif: but is it pronounced like “shereef” or if

always wanted to know :cool:

macneilslt = king ape, learn it…respect it…live by it…

sn = screen name :wink:

Sharif:

Shu - reef.

No don’t call me reefer :P.

oh, I’m gonna call you sheriff anyways in my mind though, hope you don’t mind!

It’s all good :).