When do you sleep?

how many hours do you sleep per day? from when to when? do you think you are sleeping to much or too little?

for the past 6 months i usually sleep from 4am-12pm. id like to be able to go 3am - 9am so i can get more done. sleeping is really a waste of time…

well it’s summer holiday right now so it depends :wink: I sleep about 5-7 hours but once I slept like… 12 hours bcuz the following day didn’t seem to be very joyful…

rysolag,

I have about the same sleeping schedule as you. Sometimes I get a phone call that gets me up earlier though. Ideally I’d like a 1am-9am sleeping schedule.

My school holidays was this week and the week before and my time was usually from 11:30pm to 11:00am the next day so 10.5 hours of sleep. On school days, its like 11:00pm until 7:00am so 8hrs sleep, since school starts at 8:45am. The worst time was sleeping at 4am and waking up at 7am because of a school assignment. I dont know about you guys but for some reason I cant get up early anymore like I used to. Is this normal?

last night i tried something i haven’t done in a very very long time: get to bed at 10pm. other than the fact that i was completely exhausted, i just wanted to sleep.

10 hours later, here i am writing this post. i’ll see how the rest of my day goes.

but usually because of work or school, i get maybe less than 5 hours of sleep per night: get to bed around 1-2 and have to get up at 6.

It’s recommended that we get at least 8 hours a night. :sleep:

I get about 8 hours of sleep.

I see what you mean about it being a waste, Leonardo Da Vinci only slept for four hours a night you know

when i’m tired

I sleep 4 hours a day

I have a desise or something… it’s really sad…

i sleep about 3-4 hours. i don’t want to be like that. i just am. a few months ago i was getting 6 hours a night. and 12 sometimes when i was on vacation. but the last two months, its like around 3-4. it sucks. i’ve been tapping into my enegy cache and im almost out of resources.

well anyway enough about me. did you know that they conduceted this huge huge huge study on sleep a while back. this is what happend, its VERY itneresting:

they took a bunch of people and put them in a cave deep underground with no time pieces to live for a while. (scientists)(they ahd supplies of course).
after a significant amount of time passed, they all lost sense of time and ate and slept and did whatever when their bodies NATURALLY told them to.
you know what they found? the natural sleep cycle for humans is 36 hours awake, 6 hours asleep. pretty cool huh? this gives me hope, because i also think that sleep is a waste, and maybe someday i can adopt this schedual.

I’m done with school, and till I start studying in November,
I sleep between 4-5am till 12-3pm

during school I slept 4-6 hours during the week

Now that I am on break I sleep around 10-11 PM and wake up at around 5 or 6 AM, but when I’m at school, I usually get to bed around 2 AM and wake up around 9.

:cop:

ill sleep 4am-1pm, but if my friend mindy is at her moms house, sometimes we will just stay up till eight in the morning then sleep till 1 in the afternoon.

has anyone ever bought one of the weird caffine products from thinkgeek.com?

I sleep around 9 hours.

I guess that’s healthy… :stuck_out_tongue:

Yea. But usually I’m still tired.

During school: 12:30 AM - 7:15 AM
Summer: 3:00AM - 12:00 PM

Depends on the night though, for instance last night I went out then went back to a buddies house and the lot of us got to sleep at 6 :wink: