Where can I find some good tweening tutorials?

I’m fairly new to flashmx and have been through all the little tutorials in the porgram, but i’m having a slight prob with making things move while in motion… ne ideas??

thanks…

oh and since i’m new here, I must say this forum looks like it will be very informative:beam:

Well a good start would be to check the help files in flash. Click on help and then tutorials, those should give you a very basic start.

Yea they did give me a good start, but I need something more in depth than shape tweening and moving an object accross the screen and fading in or out.

i’ve been tryin to play around with it and get a basic stick man to move around while moving across the screen (in a realistic motion) but havn’t been able to move it in one fluid motion without turning it into a symbol… but when it’s a symbol it can’t be edit’d, sux but I try…:o)

*Originally posted by scruffy *
**I’m fairly new to flashmx and have been through all the little tutorials in the porgram, but i’m having a slight prob with making things move while in motion… ne ideas??

thanks…

oh and since i’m new here, I must say this forum looks like it will be very informative:beam: **

i have a tutorial coming up tomorrow, its on how to create motion tweens. i will post the link when kirupa adds the tutorial to this site.

:beam:

You’ll have to do what is called frame by frame animation then where you edit the stick figure little by little in a series of frames. That will get to look more realistic.

So I can only tween non moving objects, and i’ll have to manually do the rest…?

and Alex I would love to see the tutorial, it’s probably a goodie:D

thanks again…:o)

Tweens can only go so far, to achieve more realisitc movement, you’ll need to incorporate some frame by frame animations.

use a movie clip, animate the movie clip with tweens, and then on the root you can use AS to move the movie clip or you can use tweens on the mc itself to have it move from one side to the other