Who Needs Flash!? ScottSchiller.com

pretty impressive to be entirely done without any flash.

LoL, word got around quick that his site was posted here :slight_smile:

Also, when I got home and checked the site again it loaded in about 5 seconds, must have been the funky networking or traffic.

Still yet, beautiful for an HTML site

@bombing
No, I got the site from Styleboost.

oh ok, I don’t remember where I got it, maybe a css site…

nice one for a non-flash page

but some things are displayed wrong in firefox :frowning:

I’m using firefox and I didn’t notice any mistakes, of course I didn’t try ie so I have no comparison…

good work by the guy. It loaded like a normal site on my system. I can tell u we dont have the best of connections. Great work

never knew you could do something link that without flash, im still amazed.

finally a cool site that doesnt take an hour to load on my crappy dialup!

/jumps out of lerkness
WHOA…
/jumps back into lerkness

Im impressed.

good stuff, but you can “pry the flash from my cold dead hands”, I could never script that much, that good…Impressive

Seriously --> what the crap!

What is the world coming to anyways?

Whoooaaaagh!!! u guys know how hard that is to do ! RES)PEK to Scott. a few bugs on Mozilla but dudes got some DHTML skillz

yep… I know

Word down in Yugoslavia-Town is that he types with is Adam’s Apple instead of with his hands.

That just makes him more impressive.

Duuudddee, that’s alotta work for what it is really. I think using flash would be ample for the site, and I think maybe it would be compatible with the same amount if not more browsers.

Impressive design anyway! :wink:

That site was ok.

Amazing Site!

I like the changing font size button at the bottom. Pretty sweet.

kul site…superb panoramic image viewer…a lot of work…but i think the motivation isn’t just design…i believe it’s kind of a manifest or smth…i saw a site once made entirely in PowerPoint (i’ll check the bookmarks maybe i’ll fin the link … :frowning: ) and it looked nice…but a lot of hard work for no reason but the fight against macromedia…

Funnily enough, that’s one of the easier parts of a site like that to do :wink: