Wmd?

[center][color=black][font=Arial]WMD Found In [/font][/color]****[color=black][font=Arial]Iraq[/font][/color][color=black][/color]

[color=black][/color]

[color=black][font=Arial]Polish troops on duty in [/font][/color][color=black][font=Arial]Iraq[/font][/color][color=black][font=Arial] have discovered “16 or 17” WMD’s, US Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld has announced. The WMD’s are warheads containing either mustard or sarin gas. [/font][/color][color=black][/color]

[color=black][size=3][font=Times New Roman] [/font][/size][/color]

[color=black][size=3][font=Times New Roman][/font][/size][/color]

[color=black][font=Arial]The Polish minister of defense told Rumsfeld of the find at the NATO summit held in [/font][/color][color=black][font=Arial]Turkey[/font][/color][color=black][font=Arial] last weekend. While the final test results proving they are actual WMD’s is pending, Rumsfeld said the troops “believe that they are correct.”[/font][/color][color=black][/color]

[color=black][size=3][font=Times New Roman] [/font][/size][/color]

[color=black][size=3][font=Times New Roman][/font][/size][/color]

[color=black][font=Arial]Rumsfeld made the announcement to radio talk host Roger Hedgecock. The interview has been transcribed and posted on the website of the Department of Defense. [/font][/color][color=black][/color]

[font=Times New Roman] [/font]

[/center]
[font=Times New Roman][size=3] [/size][/font]

[font=Times New Roman][size=3]Now that the support for the war is at an all time low, and its closer to election time.[/size][/font]

[font=Times New Roman][size=3]Surprise, Surprise WMD turn up.[/size][/font]

[font=Times New Roman][size=3]I said months ago they would turn up closer to election time, and I would have also said that the US would not find them due to credibility, that someone else in the coalition would.[/size][/font]

It’s all so predictable, isnt it? And now that Hussein is on trial and might get the death penalty, that will definitely boost bush’s popularity. I thought the quote from Sadaam Hussein during his trial was pretty funny:
’'Everyone knows that this is a theatrical comedy by Bush the criminal in an attempt to win the election."

Not that i would EVER side with Saddam Hussein, hes by far crazier than Bush, but does he have a point?

Sadam is a maniac, but like many maniacs he isn’t stupid. Bush is a moron.

And Vulcan, I believe I said the same exact thing to some friends of mine when we discussing the war about a month after it started. Sad that the Bush administration is getting so predictable.

If Milosevic’s trial at the Hague is any indication, Saddam’s trial will drag on for a really long time; probably beyond the US elections.

The Hague’s International Court is quite different from the Special Iraqi Court… For one, they don’t abide by the same rules (Milosevic cannot get the death penalty for example…). The SIC wants a quick trial, cause the longer it drags on, the longer Saddam will have cards to deal blows to the Americans (“They helped me do this, they sent the CIA to do that, whatever”). I’d guess it’ll be over by October and he’ll be hanged a month later. So I don’t think Milosevic’s trial is an indication at all… :slight_smile: Wait and See.

Well they did find weapons, I am surprised!

Sheet, well lets see if I was wrong all along!

Well one thing,
I am checking all the sources now, and I cant find a single news source that has anything about WMDs and Iraq, and BBC for one, is extremly fast on this.

I did find FOX with this headline: Sarin, Mustard Gas Discovered Separately in Iraq oh, but its from Monday, May 17, 2004, so nothing at all so far.

CNN and MSNBC were talking about earlier. Not sure why none of these reports made it online yet though.

EDIT: Thanks for the info pomme!

You’d think they’d be big news if they were real.

Well this came across Reuters two days ago: http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml?type=worldNews&storyID=5568967

EDIT: I think the date of the weapons is not confirmed. If the weapons were from after 1991, then it may be something.

The Iraq Survey Group has been hunting for weapons of mass destruction following the U.S.-led invasion, but has not discovered any large stockpiles of biological and chemical weapons.

The discovery of these shells also does not answer the question of whether Iraq produced chemical weapons after the 1991 Gulf War.

The main justification for the U.S.-led war against Iraq last year was a perceived threat from weapons of mass destruction.

Hmm well, I dont want to be the kind of person not to admit I am wrong, but I wana see more confirmation on the seriousness of this.

If they were to determine that the weapons came after 1991, then there is a case for it being the WMD that prompted this war.

If they came before 1991 then we’d have even more reason to laugh.

One more question, those are possible chemical weapons, but are they Weapons of M*** Destruction ?

EDIT: Hahah, cesorship rocks!

don’t post profanity, it won’t get censored…

the pic was funny, the words were not.

remember, this is not an R rated forum…

Rev! Where (in WMD) is there profanity!? hahah!

In other news… HONONOLULU Advertiser: AP source, it says the chells contain no chemical or biological weapons.

The WMD’s are warheads containing either mustard or sarin gas.

I heard they could not be called WMDs cause were not lethal on large scale…

the whitehouse has listed any chem or bio weapons as WMD.

there was no gas found in the warheads…so…

there are no WMDs…

http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mpl/nation/2664338

Deceit… deceit…

THATS WHAT I SAID TWICE!

:smiley: sorry, I feel ignored… :stuck_out_tongue: