ZERODESIGNS.V3 - Last minute Crit

Hi all…

We have finally finished ZERODESIGNS.V3…and would appreciate any final suggestions…

We will be launching it officially on Monday…

+++ www.zerodesigns.co.uk +++

Cheerio’
ZERO
HERO

Looking Beutiful Ginger… I wish I was half the designer you are. Good luck with the official opening… may it be profitable and long lasting.

AAAh! Nice! No pop-up, well filled page…like it! And you even deactivated the selected button!
Q: is the contact form s’posed to work? It doesn’t provide any feedback as to wether a msg was sent or not…
Personal opinion: looks to empty with just the bg, pu some default window there, like “about”, or make s’thing happen on rollover of the buttons…

I really like it, i like it like that…who sang that song?..
Good job, oh brothers!

joe

Hi guys…

thanks for posting your comments…they made me happy even though i am as sick as a dog… :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: …stupid cold…so much work…aggghhhh!

eyez…contact page…LOL…driving me mad…i still haven’t sorted out the tab key issue and the garbage filter thing…do u know of any scripts…???

hey…if u do like it…go here:

pub40.ezboard.com/fkirupa…=200.topic [cheeky :wink: ]…

thanks again guys…
ben…

Hey ben,
Wow! The site is really cool. The navigation and colors are really great: I am sure clients will be falling at your feet begging you to work for them :slight_smile: The navigation is really cool and futuristic. The way Flash should be!

Cheers,
Kirupa

My favorite feature is definitely the cubed navigation. Really great work. You have to write a tutorial some day, or even give out advices. PLEASE !!!

pom 0]

Garbage filter: what backend, PHP or other?
Or do you want to check in Flash before submitting?
I have some…

Tab order; flash takes the order in which you place the txtfields on the stage, and includes all txt and buttons if not specified otherwise!