300 times

Okay, the purpose of this thread is for everyone to list at least one thing they do on average around 300 times a year. it cant be like going to bed, brushing teeth, bathing, stuff like that. make it something origional.

Oh yeah, and try to use something other than visit the forums, cause then all the answers would probably be the same.:stuck_out_tongue:

Iā€™ll start it off.

Watch Sportscenter.

dream about soul

use photoshop and flash

masturbate? :stuck_out_tongue:

Daaaaaaaan! :stuck_out_tongue:

In the course of trying to answer this question, Iā€™ve just worked out that I spend the equivalent of a week a year, drying and styling my hair. :sure:

wow kitā€¦thats a lot of timeā€¦heheh. and danā€¦i didnt know we could say that! heheh

hi kitā€¦ are you onlineā€¦ but not online?! :crazy:
ack! this is scary! :-\

i think she set allow to see when online off?

lol@asphalt
[size=1] btw
who R U thinking of when you Rā€¦
umā€¦
ā€œgoing to bedā€?
[/size]

looking @ my idol - asphalt :wink:
i have an altar witā€™ his pics :stuck_out_tongue:

Asphaltā€¦ I was going to say that, but he said 300 times a yearā€¦ not 300 times a weekā€¦

:crazy: :stuck_out_tongue:

Asphalt, 300 times a year!!!??? :stuck_out_tongue:

asphaltsā€™ record: 300 / hour :stuck_out_tongue: or minute :crazy: :stuck_out_tongue: :smirk:

thatā€™s not really that bad - less than once a dayā€¦ I would say heā€™s heā€™s got pretty good self control :wink:

write more then 300 emails and make more then 300 phone calls to my girlfriend, sms her 300 times during a week, miss her 365 days, 24 hrs, 7 days :frowning:
:love:

=>Workout (weight training) more then 300 days for sure.

=>format my computer?? :stuck_out_tongue: hahaha just kidding

mmmā€¦

=>Burn more then 300 tracks.

=>and from this year, post more then 300 replies every year on kirupaforum :stuck_out_tongue:

300 / hour? that would really hurt. at that rate i think youā€™d wear the bloke (hey! iā€™m british!) right off.

what i do at least 300 days a year is forget that there are 365.25 days in a year. seriously, i can never remember, iā€™m always thinking itā€™s 354, or 356, or something.

hehehe
asphaltā€™s a hidden talent U noā€™ :stuck_out_tongue:

yikesssss asphalts 300 times?
:open_mouth:

You know, youā€™re thinking about that subject way too much boys. :wink:

Things I do 300+ times a year theā€¦ Well, Apart from be remarkably vain about my hair, I probably paint my nails more than 300 times a year.

Also text my best mate / ex boyfriend - I do that more than 300 times, Iā€™m sure. :slight_smile:

things i do 300 x a year minimum

~go fishing
~cuddle my cat
~walk my dog
~work out
~play guitar
~paint or do other art
~pleasure my boyfriend in every way imaginable (censured for kirupa)

*Originally posted by redGolgi *
**pleasure my boyfriend in every way imaginable (censured for kirupa) **
300 / day like our asphaltcowboy does?

:stuck_out_tongue: