Artefacto studios

http://www.artefactostudios.com u guys like it so far? its only a splash for now.

Very nice. Smooth animation. Can’t wait to see the site inside :slight_smile:

[size=1]love it!

/unflux
:goatee:[/size]

Looks sorta jumpy at the end. Like it studders.
Nice work though.

Love it. Hope the site is done soon. :slight_smile:

bangin…

i was wondering… on edwins splash… those little shapes how do you make those? is it like reshaping square or triangle like that? or…?

I think it is the reshaping of a circle or sqaure.

But who knows, edwin has mad graphic programs and a drawing tablet. The possiblities of how he did it are endless.

hehe yay lost always finds me :smiley: thanx

*how do you reshape in photoshop

Well I can tell you right now those shapes look like they were reshaped in Flash (or another vector program) :slight_smile:

Reshaping in Photoshop is like… not possible. You will have to use the pen tool in Photoshop to get odd shapes.

Very Nice… I like a lot… :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t know why, but I seemed to want the animation to stop just a bit longer before going on to the end (before going to the box w/logo)… I don’t know why, it’s just what I felt while watching it a couple times… =) I’m a spaz, so ignore me…

anyway… way cool… :stuck_out_tongue:

Rev:elderly:

wow…im really impressed, and i wish i could do something like that. but the only suggestion i had is that saying artefacto studios twice is a bit redundant? i dont know if youre going to keep it that way, or maybe it will fit in somehow, but that was my thought.

not that i even have room to talk.

it is redundant. lol. haha and um the shaped werent shaped. i just used my mouse and the flash pen tool, :). i clicked randomly around and thats what came up