Austin...danger powers

has anyone herad any hype or any news or any release dates about the third austin powers movie?

according to the prophercy

ive seen a commercial for it…
where its everyone danceing in the street but they are all midgets… even austin powers… and his car is really small…

it was halarious… but thats all i know

the rest is all cloudy

TDF

The Austin Power movies are so funny! Since the 4th grade it has been like my favorite movie! I think it is coming out in late june, or early July…

The Austin Power movies are so funny! Since the 4th grade it has been like my favorite movie! I think it is coming out in late june, or early July…

well repetition always works for me,

il wont forget now!

Not sure if you know but they had to go back and re-film/write many of the scenes.

The 007 creators/writers/producers were mad that they were using “Goldmember” for a title and then asked them to change it as well as many other James Bond references in the film.

I believe it was supposed to be out much earlier (they were hyping it in the theaters months ago and then nothing).

I don’t see how it hurts James Bond films; seems like it would help them in my opinion. Silly.

Too bad, great movies.

t2d

Come on, the first one wasn’t that good at all. The second is amazing, but definitely not the 1st one…
pom 0]

the reason i ask is because they were doing adutioins i my area and they did’nt say when or how it was going to be released and this made me mad and you would’nt like me when im mad :evil: ; ya ill shut up

Newest news on this is that Paramount (I think it’s Paramount) is letting them keep their name now.

Some agreement with them that they must show the next Bond trailer preview.

t2d