Band Website

Hi, I’ve been messing around with Flash and Swish for around 2 months now and have got a flash version of my band website up and running recently.

http://www.morphsville.com

I’d appreciate it if you guys could give it a quick look and come back with any hints, tips, criticism or praise…

:slight_smile:

Oh, and I’ve browsed through this forum quite a bit when first starting out, I’ve got a lot of inspiration and help. Thanks !

morph…yea have a really nice site for a beginner…i was always told in design school that ovals are a scapegoat for a lot of people and they are cheesy, but u have used it perfectly…may i ask how u created the 3 dimensional look of the interface?? anyways, great work…will show my friends the site…
Omarnyc

I did the surround using Adobe Photoshop, using a mixture of bevel, emboss and texture effects. A bit of a cheat :slight_smile:

Its only loaded once, in the main movie then everything loads into a level above that. I have a template set up to make sure everything fits.

I would love to have a go at doing it using swift 3d, but I don’t have the time or the money at the minute.

I’l keep the oval thing in mind, never been to design classes so I wouldn’t know :slight_smile: Thanks!