Brasil

Just as curiosity… what comes to your mind when talking about my country, Brasil?

Isnt brazil spelled with a Z is the first thing that comes to mind, grrrrrr, south american countries how come I cant spell them.

*Originally posted by paradox244 *
**Isnt brazil spelled with a Z is the first thing that comes to mind, grrrrrr, south american countries how come I cant spell them. **
Yea, its spelled with a Z out there, but with a S here :wink:

Woooohooooo so I was sorta right :slight_smile:

you should’ve enabled multiple choices :slight_smile:

I’d vote for Soccer and Rio de Janeiro / Samba / Carnaval

*Originally posted by ahmed *
you should’ve enabled multiple choices :slight_smile:
I didnt think about that ahmed…can you change that for me?

i thought of the amazon first as well
and then for some strange reason i thought of guns and roses.

Samba de Janeiro! No doubt about it :wink:

Brazilian soccer kicks ***…

Although I hate them!

FORZA ITALIA!

*Originally posted by claudio *
**can you change that for me? **
sorry, no can do :frowning:

this is a totally wrong poll
where are the

**[SIZE=9]babes[/SIZE]
**:stuck_out_tongue:

[edit][COLOR=SILVER][SIZE=1]i should’nt say that being an indian dude but have heard a lot about brazilian babes too :thumb:[/SIZE][/COLOR][/edit]

I voted soccer… Sorry, but it was the first thing which crossed my mind :stuck_out_tongue:

What’s the word Brasil first brings to your mind

U lied El_thierro :stuck_out_tongue:

It reminds me of spanish class, then soccer. Doesn’t that guy rolando play for brasil? and i thought it was called futbol?

*Originally posted by Jasninder *
**U lied El_thierro :stuck_out_tongue: **

Errr…wut? :huh:
I-DID-NOT! :stuck_out_tongue:

And err, don’t you mean ronaldo? :wink:

Terry Gilliam :slight_smile:

Well, I thought about the movie too, but when it comes to the country, soccer comes to my mind. Too bad France is going to kick them out of the World Cup next year :evil: [size=1]only if we’re not eliminated after the first round, that is…[/size]

true. With country in mind, its soccer. Word (with z) or being said aloud - movie.

Too bad France is going to kick them out of the World Cup next year

uhmn, no :stuck_out_tongue:

Brazil will keep winning the World Cup for quite some while yet… they’re simply the best side in the world.

You can’t deny that :wink:

We’ll see :evil: Our national team is on a roll, and I don’t see what or who could stop them, MuAAHaAhAhaaa!!

No, seriously, if Brazil had a couple of good defense players and a decent goalkeeper, they would be unbeattable… Fortunately it’s not the case :wink: