Can I stretch Flash Movie in different browser resolution

Hi Kirupa,

As U said,…
(Split the cells vertically and make sure your movie is in the top cell. That should remove the White space. Press Enter key several times if you want to make sure the animation is up there!)

U R Correct Kirupa,

But, If I split the cells vertically and insert movie in the top cell, what happened is the movie cannt stretch the brower resolution and also it will come very small size.

Please See my test webpage…

www.kinshiptech.com/temp/aboutus.htm

In this Aboutus page u can see the top animation (kinship tech…)and next is aboutus,vision,relation…

I dont want that white space.

How can I solve this problem? or
How can I remove that white space?

Please See my Original webpage…
www.kinshiptech.com/aboutus.htm (I want like this and also stretch the different brower’s resolution)

Please Help Me and Reply Me immediately…

Thanks Kirupa

Urs
Nizar

sure you can. all you gotta do is go to publish settings, go to the HTML tab, and under the dimensions drop down, choose percent, then make sure both the numbers under in the width and height box are 100. this way, itl load a 100% movie on whatever resolution the computer is using… enjoy…

Hi Yaz,

Thankx for ur reply,

U R Correct, But what actually I need is, when I insert the flash movie into the table, the height 100% also taking space thats why I am asking U how can I remove the white space… (my flash file size is width/height 760/70 pixels)

Please See my test webpage…

www.kinshiptech.com/temp/aboutus.htm

In this Aboutus page u can see the top animation (kinship tech…)and next is aboutus,vision,relation…

I dont want this white space.

How can I solve this problem? or
How can I remove that white space?

Please See my Original webpage…
www.kinshiptech.com/aboutus.htm (I want like this and also stretch the different brower’s resolution)

Please Help Me and Reply Me immediately…

Thanks Kirupa

Urs
Nizar