Designers Advice Needed!

Hey everyone! How am I suppose to make a site look more designer like? I am planning to make a version 2 for my site and I need some professional advice to make it in every way better than it is! My site is dans3dshowcase.tripod.com if anyone can help me, that would be so great. Thanks for your time! :slight_smile:

–By the way, why doesn’t my stupid signature work!!!

The sig must be addressed incorrectly in the embed script. It show up as a flash movie if you right click on it… it being white is probebly due to an addressing problem.

As for the site, what little you have up looks great. I wouldn’t change too much… I’ll keep thinking on the matter, but most people just add too much junk to their sites instead of being happy with the simplicity. Your’s looks good, downloads quick, and has smooth animation. What more could someone ask for? :slight_smile:

You have a good sense of design.

I agree with upuaut; good for the small amount I’ve seen so far.

This is just my personal opinion, but I would make the text inside the buttons a little smaller. This is a common flaw that many new and non-designers do; trying to fill up the “real estate” completely.

There is alot to be said for negative space and it makes it easier and more interesting to read or look at when an area isn’t filled up.

Did that make sense? Can’t wait to see the final version!