Does anyone care?

Phil,
I hate injustice and stupid administration as much as you do.
One simple example I was faced with when I first started living in France, part of the European so-called Community:
even though I am a German citizen, I need a “resident permit” or whatever that translates to (permis de sejour). In order to get that, you have to provide a proof of work (in France). In order to get a job, you need a valid resident permit. So what are ya supposed to do? What came first, the chicken or the egg? That’s SO stupid!
And no matter how right you are, in the end you always end up being wrong anyway and having to pay. I just hate all administration!
I completely agree with Kirupa, governments original purpose to organize, rule and help citizens got lost somewhere on the way, politicians nowadays seem to be spending their time taking bribes, travelling abroad and not attending their meetings, not doing what they’re paid for anyway, and it looks like the money we pay never gets used for what it’s supposed to, all “modern” countries have millions of debts, is that normal?
…i could go on and on, but I’m fed up…