Ground Control II Clan

hahaha give him a big ol’ SLAP! Sushi:krazy:

:krazy:

hehe. Alrighy now everyone just has to buy the game lol

No prob :}

Over here it might be because Im ganna blow all my money paintballing tommorow ;(

But hey I can sell some games to boost up some extra cash :evil2:

:thumb: You dont have to squander your life savings or anything lol.

Yeah,
welcome aboard guys. I was just playing last night, and I have a blast. I tried out the Viron race, which are like zurgs. There are sick, but not to many people use them!
And man, I know this demo is holding back so much, I can’t wait to see all the other units and stuff!

Oh and gh0st,
you might want to take out one of those lines in your signature, only 3 are allowed :wink:

Well. Lol sadly the demo DOES have every unit in it, that was one thing that dissapointed me. But the levels phoo! :smiley: And the campaign is great.

Anyways, here is some of my strategy for virons, which i usually use. Get one gun centuriod and 3-5 penetrators. Put the gun centuroid on a big hill that will let it see what you want your penetrators to shoot at, then put the penetrators in secondary, and they can shoot like 5000 feet lol, you can waste bases like that.

its ok I have $30 on a gift certificate for EB games, so I can pick up a copy. I played some of the demo last night and it is sweet. I need to save up for graphic card though. Any suggestions? Something good for cheap perhaps

Geforce MX series. I have the 440, only 250, and runs great.

Radeon 9800 128Mb. I got mine for $300 and it’s the top of the line. The 256 MB on the other hand is like $500.

Everyone post their GC2 massgate login plz.

Mine is sushisource of course

Alright guys,
Tuna and I had a sick two games of GC. First game, the victor was muah, but then next game we went on for an hour, 1v1. We had a great time, we had huge armies to!!!
Man I’m going to FL now, it’s 5PM est, and I’m going to buy it there.
Here is a screenshot of just one of our awsome battles.

LOL! you really like thunmpers

Did you gusy play with cranked up AP? Naughty Naughty

ROFL oh yeah,
but I don’t know what the AP started out was. I think 7k

Yah, thats the DEF setting

Ya it was something like that, i love that game!!!

Jeez, then the gain factor must’ve been like 500 lol. Thats ALOT of units.

Yes, like over welming # of units! Like so many im confused with all the destruction going on around me!..god i love it!