Ground Control II Clan

Here’s a pic of me playing single player. I most definitly owned!

Hey can someone tell me wats wrong. I’m trying to put a screen shot of the game, but all it does is this…

Hey guys, haven’t been able to play this game much. Still working on the Campaign (Human race, haven’t even tried Virons yet).

Will you join us thorpies?

Pretty much everyone here but me is a GC n00b, so your’e in the right place!

I guess. Just let me at least get to fly one of those Helidynes. Like said, i’ve only been playing as the NSA, so I haven’t tasted everything yet.

We dont care! The best way to learn is by playing with others online. Not with the campaign. By the way i just FINISHED the campaign. And lets just say it was totally set up for GC3 :D!!!

ok thorpies, here you go

[.FONT=Verdana][.size=1][.COLOR=#4A682F]
[.URL=http://www.kirupaforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62346][.B]Ground Control 2 Clan [./URL][./COLOR]: General Warhurst[./B][./size][./font]

If someone has the GC demo, can they play with players that have the full version on the certain maps the demo includes? :h:

No, unfortunatley. Guss you’ll have to buy it… Hehe :smiley: Grinch is getting it in florida anyways i think.

Yeah you got that right bro.
I’m getting it today, well technically it’s Tuesday, 12:23AM so I’m getting it today. I was consulting with my cousion on whether I should get FCW, Full Spectrum Warrior, or Ground Control II. I mean we’ve been going to the arcades a lot with his girl friend, ya know playing DDR almost all day, and playing Initial D. Great times here guys, great times.

But I’m just going to rent FCW here, and buy GC tomorrow, so sushi, I’ll see ya on soon!

w00t

i just won two games in a row against insurmountable odds, i’m feeling good.

I watched a long demo video on how FPW is played and it looks very realistic/complicated but fun. I think after a while of online play, it would get boring because theres only so much you can do and there is a lot of camping involved. Im also having second thaughts on GC2 because it runs horrible on my computer, almost too horrible to play ;( all depends on if I can find a cheap graphic card

Sushi can you tell me about the map editor? maybe if that is as good as the warcraft one then its worth saving for a graphic card

Is it just creating a landscape and custom victory locations? or is it very open with endless possibilities like warcraft and how warcrft has all the tag games, TOB, and paintball? screenshots would be nice :huh:

Check out this sweet pic of me playing online! I lost but it was a great game!

Welp,
I just bought Need For Speed Underground over GCII. It’s so much darn money! And NFSU was sonly 28 bux. So I’m going to get it sometime earlier.

And ghost, this isn’t Warcraft 3, it’s GC, your most likely not going to be making Tides Of Blood and whatnot. But hey, I could be wrong, but I’m quite sure :wink:

No, there isnt like a unit editor or anything. But the terrain editing is awesome, the editor runs in the game engine-sorta, so what you see is exactly what you get. But i made some awesome maps with turrents and stuff!

Grinch- Bad boy!! Just because you have money doesn’t mean you have to spend it!!! Save up, GCII is MUCH better than NFSU.

hehe, yeah I know, trust me bro, I’ll get it soon.

I wasnt saying that I was going to go out making a Tides of Blood scenario for Ground Control. I was giving an example of how much you can change the game

Naw, you can’t make like “Custom Maps”

But you can make missions like in the game. And kick *** multiplayer maps… i will post a screenie of one of mine soon

Stop playing WC3

Haha whatever gh0st, I was just kidding around.
Yeah and stop playing that crappy game! GC is crack!