GTA glitches... SO MANY! Pitiful! -Post yours!

Well, in PC, if you shoot down a police helicopter, it tends to disappear into buildings then explode inside.

Ive noticed that as well. There was this one race I couldnt finish just because of a glitch. I didnt think it was a glitch at first but it was the race where you race the guy with the glasses and you need to win the race so he can drive for you for the next mission. He races ahead because hes got that turbo red car but then at a section of the race where you have to drive over a small bridge, the car jut disappears out of thin air and you see the car stuck inside the bridge. But the game thinks he is dead or something so when I reached the finish line, it says I failed the mission. I finally finished it making sure i crash into him at the start and somehow I finished it. wierd.

Awww, I hated that mission! I was stuck at that for a week!

Yeh I know, there was a few that I quite hated. The one where you need to fly and plane and drop flyers, the one where you have to drive a boat through this circuit as well as successfully land on jumps, the one where you need to save lance at the car pound, and that one where you need to fly that small remote control plane into the building, that was so f’ing annoying.

the heli-bomb-drop?? Man I love that mission :stuck_out_tongue:

Thats nothing, I used to record stunts from gta3 and vice and I also had a glitch real with 52 seperate glitches, but I lost all my data from stupidity on my familys part. (reformated and didnt tell me)

Oh, have you seen the motorcycle-man glitch ? Don’t know if it’s on PC too, but I’m sure it happens on PS2: Go to the North Point Mall with a Sanchez, drive inside to the clothing store. There’s a shirt icon in front of the store. Park the Sanchez right in the middle of that icon. Now hop off, and hop back on. Now, you’re motorcycle-man !

The bike is now attached to Tommy. Tommy is standing through the bike, and by controlling Tommy you’re riding the bike with Tommy through it :smiley:

Whoa!
I just did it, and it works! How cool, thanks for that, didn’t know it :wink:

:lol:

Anyway…That’s GTA VC right? Not 3 (except for maybe the first screenshot).

EDIT: didn’t notice there was a second page :ne:

Lol yes, these are all from the Xbox Double Pack, first pic is GTA3, rest are GTA:VC

I had a glitch once where a cop tryed to arest me and then got in my car. I drove thru a building and fell until I respawnd and then the car blew up. It was crazy.

I remeber there were places where I’m running and then just fell. Fell under the world to death.

This thread kinda encouraged me to “get” GTA VC, and I played it for a few minutes, and I dunno if this is a glitch (probably not really), but it was still fun:

You know there are other guys that go around stealing cars as well, the ones in the leather jackets. Well, I tried to steal this car just when this other guy did so as well, which resulted in me kinda ending up in the backseat of this convertable jeep thingeling, and the other guy driving around with it. Was kinda funny, didn’t know what to do :beam:

Fly Under the map in GTA:VC…
I’d show you all a pic, but unlike grinch i do not have the program to take them. So anyone who has the game ill tell you how to do it (if you don’t already know)

Get a helicopter and fly it towards the big hotel across from the Malibu (the one you have to run up to get the pics of Candi Suxxx and Shrub) Take the helicopter and fly it under the awning of the hotel. and press X to fly up. Well apparently the folks at Rockstar forgot to fill it in and you can go in it. Once inside fly downward alittle ways and u can see under the whole map and fly anywhere you want, in the water is the coolest place to go, but if you go to high you’ll die and if you go to low you…die. And that’s how it’s done! Enjoy.

If anyone figures out places to go into with this glitch let me know.:cap:

Haha, that’s awesome ! I’ve gotta try that once :slight_smile: