Hello old friends <3

Wow! This is certainly a welcome surprise, @Ordinathorreur. How have you been? :slight_smile:

I’m doing great. Couple of kids, house in the ‘burbs, an extra inch or two round the waist. The usual. :slight_smile:

I see you’re still running a tight ship here. :sailboat:

Hi, it’s great to read posts like this, that people were here years ago and now they’re back again. I’m new here, but I hope we become friends and I have a new experience here)) My name is Angela) :blush:

This describes me to a :blue_square:, except our kids are a 3 year old human and a 4 year old cat. Are you still doing frontend/webdev-like things?

Welcome @AngelaKerr :wave:

@kirupa Yeah totally. I’ve been running my timeline maker project since around '08 when I embraced the whole startup thing. I recently got back to my Flash/animation roots with the launch of a site that lets people make art prints. Something I’ve wanted to do for years.
I’m pretty well balanced between front-end and back-end now, Ruby, JS, Machine Learning, Server Admin etc.

This place really helped open that all up for me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Welcome back!

May be you missed many things but I’m sure you have many new things to discus.

Hello!

Welcome, although I am a little late in welcoming you.

Very happy to see you again.

Welcome Back!!