High-end design, Low Cost!(think 500/600)

Freelance web design work:

Need a high-end site with dynamic content, Flash, content management and others but on a tight budget?

Try me! :slight_smile:

Portfolio:
[size=1][size=2]www.my8thday.com [size=1]- [/size][/size][[color=red]new[/color]][/size]
www.alexfranck.com [size=1]- [[color=red]new[/color]]
[size=2]www.excelschooloflearning.com[/size] [/size][size=1]- [/size][size=1][[color=red]new[/color]] [/size][size=1][[color=red]content not yet managed by owner[/color]][/size]
www.estheticeducation.com/lite - [size=1][[color=Red]new lite version[/color]][/size]
www.estheticeducation.com - [size=1][[color=Red]awards: fcukstar, king for a week, e-creative, pixelmakers[/color]][/size]
www.galeriebrigitte.com
www.excelreviewcenter.com
www.olmosphoto.com
www.keldesigned.com
www.calungsod.com
www.themindofcomicgeek.ph

[color=navy]High-end design. [color=indigo]Low-cost.[/color] [/color][color=darkslategray]Effective.[/color]

Think somewhere between $500-600 for a Full-Flash website!

Contact Details:
[color=darkgreen]Keith Edward Leyson[/color]
[color=darkgreen]New Media Designer[/color]
[color=#006400]www.keldesigned.com[/color]
[color=#006400]Email: [email protected][/color]
[color=darkgreen]Tel +6332 3466511
Mobile +63917 3294900[/color]

no offence but those things arent amazing, and many people could get some amazing websites for at least 100 dollars less, that are probubly better then yours, so… thats not pretty cheap. Just somehting to say, no mean feelings…

(before this i made it mistake and said 100 dollars less instead of at least, so i really meant no hard feelings, so anyways, i know i made a mistake)

Porpous, I’d like to know who is going to make anything better than those sites for $100. If I were you I’d erase your post to spare you anymore embarrassment.

$500-$600 for any kind of a site is a steal in my opinion.

porpous: You ist a big fool…
thou shalt not cast comments like this, unless you too are prepared to show YOUR work and how much you charge.

Sorry, I just find it funny that someone would actually charge $100 dollars for sites better than those. That person is either very broke, or very stupid. Of course, there is a huge possibility porpous pulled that out of his a*s.

comicGeek, I love olmosphoto.com, great work :slight_smile: Good price also.

if you want i will show my work and i meant 100 dollars less
a lot of people i know online do webdesign for 500 dollars and are very very very good!, im sry if i sounded rude

Could you show me instances of these $500 sites? I’d like to see them, interesting. If they are done dynamically ie. PHP/mySQL to update content, and have a solid interface, as his work does, I’d like to see someone charging $100. Most developers who put PHP/mySQL charge over $700 just for that element of the site alone.

lol I gotcha porpous.

I too would like to see anyone else who could do sites cheaper than comicgeek and do a better job. If there really is anyone I just might take on jobs and sub contract them out to them. lol

Well for olmosphoto.com I charged $950 because the site is very big and it has a Full-Flash Content Management System (PHP/MySQL back end). My designs are not the 2Advanced types it is more laid back, minimalistic! I try to make my designs as usable as possible! :slight_smile:

*Originally posted by porpous2 *
**no offence but those things arent amazing, and many people could get some amazing websites for at least 100 dollars less, that are probubly better then yours, so… thats not pretty cheap. Just somehting to say, no mean feelings…

(before this i made it mistake and said 100 dollars less instead of at least, so i really meant no hard feelings, so anyways, i know i made a mistake) **
You have to be kidding. Seriously.

Anyone who is actually making a living out of web design and development would never charge $100 for a site. That’s about £75 in my money, and quite frankly, for a site that involved any sort of back end or server side dynamic functionality, you’re looking well into the hundreds.

Remember, you have to:
a) come up with the design and agree it with the client (a very tedious and time consuming process).
b) create all the graphics for the site.
c) create all the animations.
d) code the back-end.
e) code HTML.

Hell, I wouldn’t get out of bed for £75, let alone build someone a site with this kind of quality.

I am looking for someone to develop a content management system. I need some sort of database driven script which will allow a user to upload music. So basically its like this, the user logs in, choosen a music file from their computer, fill in some details about it (e.g music name, artist, date etc), then they submit. then it will automatically be avaible in a database so that other users can download or stream that music. Also the user should have the permission to edit or delete music that they uploaded. There should also be a admin panel, only the admin can create a user account, so its not like a forum or anything. its just for the site owner(s).

I just want the backend. ALSO, can you create a very simple flash file which will display the music database?

Its not a big job, simple so how much are you looking at?

Thanks!

contact me at [email protected]