If you get a chance to travel, which place will you choose?

If you get a chance to travel around the World which place will you choose? Since I am a travel guide, I travelled a number of places like - Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, Srilanka, Kerala, Jaipur, Bangalore,Mysore and so on. Among all these destinations my favourite one is Kerala. I love Kerala because of its greenery, nature and tourist attractions. The beaches, lakes, backwaters, waterfalls, artforms, festivals etc in Kerala make this a paradise. Everyone has their own personal likes and dislikes. Which place will you choose for your trip and Why?

Mars. Nobody else has been, so it would be cool to be one of the first people to see what things are like over there :space_invader:

Portugal, it’s great. Warm. Beautiful and the poeple are so nice and friendly. The food is great. Prices are fine, the history and culture. Amazing place to visit.

In that vein, I choose alpha centauri.

So I got a chance to travel yesterday. I chose Hawaii as I stepped on the plane, but it still took me to Richmond International Airport. Not sure choosing does anything.