If you get a chance to travel, which place will you choose?

If you get a chance to travel around the World which place will you choose? Since I am a travel guide, I travelled a number of places like - Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, Srilanka, Kerala, Jaipur, Bangalore,Mysore and so on. Among all these destinations my favourite one is Kerala. I love Kerala because of its greenery, nature and tourist attractions. The beaches, lakes, backwaters, waterfalls, artforms, festivals etc in Kerala make this a paradise. Everyone has their own personal likes and dislikes. Which place will you choose for your trip and Why?

Mars. Nobody else has been, so it would be cool to be one of the first people to see what things are like over there :space_invader:

Portugal, it’s great. Warm. Beautiful and the poeple are so nice and friendly. The food is great. Prices are fine, the history and culture. Amazing place to visit.

1 Like

In that vein, I choose alpha centauri.

So I got a chance to travel yesterday. I chose Hawaii as I stepped on the plane, but it still took me to Richmond International Airport. Not sure choosing does anything.

I feel like Tokyo is something worth travelling for me. But yeah, I have been to Udaipur, Jodhpur which are near to jaipur and they are really great places.

Maldives or Seychelles. But now it is very expensive for me:(

The future, then back in time - geo location still debatable.

2 Likes

I would choose Port Vila for memory.
Have you guys ever been there? which was rated as the happiest country in the world twice also one of the most undeveloped lands on the earth. I’ve been there for 1 year and I’ll never forget the happiest and friendliest people, great harbour view, beaches and fresh coco there…

Hmm. I’ll bite. No, I haven’t been. Welcome to the forums and for making your first post on a 3 month-old thread :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve seen Mars among the answers and yeah, Mars would be great :smiley: but alas, impossible, so St. Petersburg, I’m choosing you! Really, guys, I look at all these photos of streets, cathedrals, Neva, I want to get there so bad. White nights! How awesome can it be? Articles like this https://downtownmiami.com/community/uncategorized/9-reasons-to-visit-saint-petersburg.html don’t make it better. I’m saving money and one day I’ll fly there and never be online again.

St. Petersburg in Florida or in Russia? :crazy_face:

Scandinavia?