I'm happy

:-\ Well, between tights and robes, I don’t know which one I would choose… [SIZE=1]maybe robes…[/SIZE]

Yes, I must agree with Pom. Though a robe, eloquently fashioned with an outer undergarment (or two) would make for intimidating superhero attire. Or not. :stuck_out_tongue: But you know, there’s one costume yet to be taken — the naked, mushy cheese rig. I think we have the makin’s for a Saturday morning cartoon here? :cowboy:

j

There’d better be a worm sidekick in it then!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Seriously tho, what is you peoples idea of a perfect cartoon?

And i don’t mean your favourite show… ANY-thing you would like in a cartoon…

What would YOU like to sit down and see on a cold saturday morning? (and it has to be a cartoon)…

For me…

Capes/Trenchcoat (either or) and a Sword are a must!!!

Also grey/silver hair rocks totally (one of my fave colors of all time).

Oh wait… you know who fits that profile. And this is actually very ironic because I came up with my idea of a perfect cartoon thing way before I saw this…time to stop babbling now. Sephiroth from Final Fantasy 7 fits that exact profile. He happened to be the villian, but oh well, he still completely rocked because as soon as I saw him it made me think of the greatest hero/cartoon person type thing.

Hah! Yeah! :stuck_out_tongue:

hm, almost makes me grab my copy of FF7 again and start playing… :slight_smile:

I have 7,8,9 and 10 of the FF series :slight_smile:

(FF9 rocks the most i’d say! :P)

FFX is just too short in my book… nothing like the others… although much much much prettier… :stuck_out_tongue:

7 was my favorite, and 9 is my next favorite. I heard 3 rivals that of 7, but I have never played 3.

8…in my opinion…just sucked…but of course, seifer fit my profile of characters witht he trench and sword…so he was my favorite character :evil:

I didn’t like 8 either…

and 10 is nothing like the others as i stated before. There’s no way of moving around on a world map anymore, really sucks…

It just “fight here”, “goto there”, “fight HERE now”…

You can’t decide where you wanna go… no figuring stuff out…

Ah… that totally sucks :frowning:

Final Fantasy 7 was the shizznit, you guys make me want to play it again!

and since FFXI is online based… We can only wait for FFXII, which Square has leaked only a single image of… sigh

BUT, if i get my ps2 online too this spring (i hope), I’m gonna buy FFXI without thinking twice… :stuck_out_tongue:

I disagree with full online play on FFXI

I mean, there should be a seperate part of the game you can play online, but I think the full game should be played on the system.

I don’t like online gameplay much, just my opinion though. I don’t have PS2 so I don’t know what I am complaining for, I wouldn’t be able to play X or XI or XII either way :frowning:

I hear ya about online playing…

I bought Anarchy Online when it first came out, 'cuz it said “first month free”, which was ok, i was never charged for the full month i played… but, to charge 50$ for a game, and then again 10$ or so per month for playing it???

It can make me sooo mad…

But, i knew when i bought it it would cost me to play after the one month…

I’m a fan of the superhero who relies more upon his extension of natural talents. I like the new Spiderman image. Very athletic and seemingly very human in his elevated skills. My favorite cartoon, as a kid, was Tarzan – the one that aired on CBS. The guy had a certain mystique that I really admired. He was the good guy … aggressive and perhaps savage, but always wise and good. Strong.

Dex :bandit:

Ehhhh, humans are over-rated :stuck_out_tongue:

I like magic! and SWORDS!!! (when I get enough money, I am so starting a sword collection…seriously!)

Don’t slip and slice a toe.

:rambo:

No, with my luck I will lose my hand, drop the sword, then fall on it and it will go through my chest of something.

I have very bad luck with sharp objects, I slit my wrists with a steak knife while reaching into a dishwasher, I’ve cut my fingers just washing thing. I am just dangerous around all sharp objects.

Why do I want Swords then? BECAUSE THEY ROCK! (And you can keep them in display cases where you don’t touch them).

PS: I have never needed stitches or had a fatal incident with sharp objects luckily.

If a worm could swing from the trees and command the attention of all beasts, he might replace Tarzan. Tarzan wasn’t very good and scurrying through the dirt anyway. Swords are optional, but a trench coat would go well with the bandana. Worm would need a jungle call though. Hmmmmmmmm …

:goatee:

:::::SQUISH::::::

Where does one acquire these blades of mass destruction?

I see I made a typo. Please hold your applause. :frowning:

:q:

I will pull out my masamune blade!

One that can only be acquired from Shinra Inc. and may only be handled by me!!!