I'm happy

Okay … I’m imagining this 18’ blade, weighing in at 85 pounds. And you’re wielding it about … wearing a trench coat and making squishy noises. Do you keep it hiden … or out for all to see?

:cowboy:

Hey, I don’t go squish, THE WORM GOES SQUISH!

Sometimes it’s hidden, sometimes it isn’t :evil:

Depends on my mood :evil:

:: gettin the hint of who I am yet? ::

Oh. I thought, perhaps, you may have been fantasizing about being The Worm. Running in slow motion and stuff. Trumpets sounding. Fanfare galore. Then you crawl off into the sunset. No wait … that’s The Worm again.

Who are you? Hmm. Zorro???

:pirate:

No I am not ZORRO!!! :::weeps in corner :frowning: :::

Ah, the worm knows who I am. That is what is important.

Although, now that you mention it… being the Worm would be ULTRA SHWAY!!!

:::squish squish squish::: HERE COMES THE WORM TO SAVE THE DAY!!! :::squish squish squish… bandana flaps in wind, dirt clods thrown, enemy taken down and buried:::

Well, for starters, I can tell you’re not TRANQUILIZER MAN. :stuck_out_tongue:

Smokes dude, you’re on fire. Every good superhero must embrace the virtue of patience. Zorro knows all about it.

Do you wear a patch??? :pirate:

:rambo:

No.

I am a clone…bent on finding my mother and destroying the company that made me!

I will destroy this planet…

Wait… I am not a hero… drat!!!

Vengeance on your creator? For what hath thou become?

But they created me for wrong reasons, and I shall destroy them and reclaim what is mine… I will reclaim it for my ancestors!!!

(notice how I make the evilest of villains sound justified :slight_smile: [somewhat])

Reclaim the planet that no longer exists? :frowning:

BAH…I suppose you will have to know who I am in order to know what I am about…

:evil:

Oh fine…I will show myself…

(check attachment)

That’s you? Zoinks! I no longer fear the Worm … I fear YOU! :stuck_out_tongue:

Your sword and length of hair nearly surpass your own height. You truly ARE supernatural. :o

Though I don’t completely understand your mission, I wish you strength and discernment along the dusty trail. Oh … how often do you sharpen your blade?

:elderly:

You guys worry me sometimes. :slight_smile:

I would like to state fo the record, that whilst FF&'s Sephiroth was the greatest villian I have ever seen in a computer game, he was surpassed only by the one they call Vincent.

Big swooshy cape. Big swooshy hair. Guns. Red Eyes. Morphs into big swooshy demon.

I think I rest my case.

Really now boys, where the heck did this conversation come from? I have an hour between classes to study for my midterm that is at 12, and you have to go and start talking about the Final Fantasy series?! Here’s my run down

7- best game ever. Sephiroth is the most amazing character ever. The epitomy of cool. If you look up badass in the dictionary there is a picture of Sephiroth underneath it. While Sephiroth was the coolest antihero, Cloud Strife had to be the coolest hero. His nonchalant (sp?) attitude and the fact that he had all these women falling all over him (sounds like me :cowboy: j/k) He was awesome…

8- Haven’t finished it yet, but I will. Only 5 hours into disk 1. It just hasn’t grabbed my attention the way 7 did. Not sure what to make of it yet.

9- I’m about 7 hours into it, but my friend still has my memory card so I can’t play and I don’t want to just start over and waste my time with it. It has already grabbed my attention in a way that 8 could not, and I like it quite a bit.

10- This is what 7 8 and 9 should have looked like. However, the linear gameplay and shortness of the overall game took away from the FF experience. It was absolutely beautiful…and what a twist at the very end…after the credits…

Kit-Vincent was cool, but I don’t think that even comes close to Sephiroth…Sephiroth would whoop the sh*t outta Vincent in a heartbeat :slight_smile:

Beta: Did you make that attachment? or did you find it somewhere…?

Wish me luck on my midterm. I’ll be back in a few hours to post more. :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Jubs :cowboy:

I agree with your assessment of the games. I’m on Disk 3 of FFIX, and I can testify that it’s good, with a lot of humour and a well thought out plot. Plus one of the villians is a little like the Sephiroth we all know and love.

I completed FFVIII, although it took me a long time to get into it. I didn’t like the magic system in it though, very awkward, especially towards the end of the game.

FFX is beautiful visually, but it does seem to be very linear. I only hope you get a chance to go back and do sidequests and stuff.

Oh, and I have to disagree with the Sephiroth v Vincent thing. Not even Sephiroth could stand up to Chaos. :slight_smile: It was interesting to note that in my FFVII game, Vincent was at Level 99 and a real hard-ass, while poor old Cloud was still languishing around level 70 odd…

All of my characters were on level 99. I had the 4x slash on Cloud w/ Ultima weapon, with extra strength, and his strength was pretty much maxed out, because I went to the ‘downed ship’ and morphed the monsters there to get the power source, and luck source. I also maxed out his luck (255) using luck source, so he had a critical hit everytime. And then when I was facing sephiroth I put 5 maxed Counter Materia on him and a maxed Cover. Whenever Cloud was hit, he countered 5 times, and then followed that up with 4 slashes of the ultima weapon at 9999 every hit. So each time Sephiroth attacked Cloud retaliated with almost 100,000 points of damage. Didn’t really have to retaliate much though. Only went two rounds before Sephiroth was dead…and then the twist at the end…LOVE THAT GAME…

Then there was the knights of the round materia to defeat the weapons. Even on level 99 those bastards were hard to beat. Wish they would re-release this game with FF10 graphics. They would make a crapload of money…

I did not have everyones Limit breaks however, which kind of irked me…but all you need is Clouds Omnislash. That will cut thru anything…My Cloud was a beast…

scratches head :-\

Yeah, I got all the sources, materia and stuff, I just gave them all to Vincent. :slight_smile:

I’m pretty sure that somewhere along the line I managed to get someone countering with quadra magic Knights of the Round or something similar. All I know is that kicked ass.

I’ve even (sad, I know) managed to get everyone’s ultimate weapons, limit breaks (apart from Aeris), master materia for everything… I played that game for aaaaages.

Took me a while to work out how to kill the two Weapons though. Ruby was a nightmare…

Oops, I think we’ve lost Ilyas. :slight_smile:

I made that same suggestion in another post that they should rerelease FF7 with FFX graphics and voice acting. THAT WOULD BE SOOOOO SWEEEET.:stuck_out_tongue: It will probably never happen though because FFX was the last true FF game. The main game creator and director(whoever he is) stepped down after FFX as far as I heard. Also with FF11 being all online who knows where the seires is going.