I'm torn between

Don’t you guys give me this, ‘moral high ground’ speech with standing room only for you two. Jubba, you started this talk about violence. Not me. You asked for help with violence. I gave it. So wass-up??

pj

I always take the moral high ground when it comes to violence. I’m a passifist.

You know… I’ve got this friend who’s brother is in trouble. He’s on trial, and facing 20 years in max security because he prevented a friend of his from being killed. It was self defense, and yet he’s probebly going to lose the case and go to prison. 8 years is the guerenty before he even gets parole.

All I can think to myself is: I’m so glad that I live the way I do. Perhaps a couple people here and there get the best of me, and they don’t get punished for what ever it is they do. (I’m still trying to get $400.00 back from one company that screwed me), but all in all, I will NEVER find myself facing that kind of situation because I choose to live by Jesus’ teachings.

Violence begets Misery is what I should have said… and that’s a fact on large and small scale situations.

Turn the other cheek

phil i appreciate the advice. Upu, i’m sorry about your friends brother. its true, violence brings misery, and I have witnessed that thru my own actions. But some people need to be beaten. I’ll talk to him, and then see what happens.

Uppy-
Don’t take all this too seriously, I am a Christian too. however, you might have noticed that I like to use red paint on a white wall, in your face type comments cause I like to watch people react. It’s phun. Been a believer since 89. And I realy don’t have a backyard, or even a crawl space full of dead bodies packed in lime, honest. All the bodies are located down the street in the swamp.

pj

Oh I know how serious you are and are not Phil… I’m not complaining about other people’s comments, mearly explaining some of the reasons why I have my own to make.

as for being Christian… I never said that I was… mearly that I live by Christs teachings. :slight_smile: