Kirupa.com Ripoff

They’ve been stealing from other sites too :scream: Have a look at this and [URL=http://www.webthang.co.uk/tuts/tuts_css/css3/css3.asp]this. And [URL=http://www.techhelping.com/geegee/pagetransitions.html]this and [URL=http://www.webthang.co.uk/tuts/tuts_css/css5/css5.asp]this. And there are so many, I’m not going to put em all here.

I can probably find other sites they’ve stolen from, I’m gonna list them here by editing my post

They took basically everything they’ve got from those five :scream:

I’m gonna set up a html page which will contain the title and where they got it from ! Grrrrr … It must be taken down !! :scream: I can’t stand people who take credit off someone else :scream:

[email protected] <[email protected]>

someone stop me from spamming that bastard…

form a band, contact all those people and make them aware, then get all the signatures on paper and send it to GG, get her name and stuff and MAIL post not email to her then saying you will sue if she doesnt change. that will get it down fast, 4+ law suits for copyright infringment. you get the image.

I just split this thread from the other one - makes it easier so that they members don’t have to read the first few pages of another incident :slight_smile:

ahh cool kirupa thanks

*Originally posted by mlkdesign *
**[email protected] <[email protected]>

someone stop me from spamming that bastard… **

Spam away, everybody !

See my FAQ translations in the guestbook :stuck_out_tongue:

Voetsjoeba, very nice work! :thumb:
:stuck_out_tongue:

hehe very nice! i too have signed

*Originally posted by Voetsjoeba *
**See my FAQ translations in the guestbook :stuck_out_tongue: **

HAHAHA, quite excellent :slight_smile:

lol that is funny. There are all these posts yelling at her and calling her names and then there is Kirupa’s post. :stuck_out_tongue:

That is horrible that they did what they did. Hopefully we can get that fixed. If not then I might have to take some personal action… :wink:

The guestbook has some very funny things now…

Just read it… Some are really original :beam:

In the netherlands there’s an author, Tim Krabbé called, and he was writing chess curiosities. Perhaps some of you know him. He had a site, one of the most visited in holland. And suddenly he saw a site who was ripping off all his articles. He mailed that loser. And you know what he said? He said he was going to copy all his website and add an copyright.

That was one of the worst days for all the chess freaks in the netherlands. Tim Krabbé has then deleted his site… He didn’t wanted that loser to copy everything. Thousend of chess freaks still regret it.

It’s a bit a similir story, at least the beginning. So let’s hope that GG is not like that… :stunned: ;(

Haha Alex, you asked if she was going to steal your picture! (The one which you stole?) :P:P:P

• Soul :s:

*Originally posted by Soul *
**Haha Alex, you asked if she was going to steal your picture! (The one which you stole?) :P:P:P

• Soul :s: **

“borrowed” is the word, and i was trying to make a point.

:P:P

Y
YO
YOU
YOUR
YOUR A
YOUR A F
YOUR A FA
YOUR A FAK
YOUR A FAKE
YOUR A FAK
YOUR A FA
YOUR A F
YOUR A
YOUR
YOU
YO
Y

i put that:P:P:P:P:P

I am considering doing something to this site :bad:

dont do it, kirupa is going to handle it, and if that doenst work then we cant talk about it :Plol

alex, its “YOU’RE” not “YOUR”

YOU’RE = you are

YOUR = implies ownership

*Originally posted by Alex *
**dont do it, kirupa is going to handle it, and if that doenst work then we cant talk about it :Plol **

yes I think that’s the best thing to do…

Just wait and see… The power of kirupa is huge… :stunned: