Kit != Mod?

Lol, at 12:30am that would be hard :slight_smile:

Just got a lot of things on my noggin, thatā€™s all.

Iā€™m a cocky bastard, but at least I can admit it! :stuck_out_tongue:

Edwin is secret about his cockyness, but heyā€¦when your that good you better be at least a little cocky! If Eric Jordan said that he was just another everyday designer then how come I donā€™t have Sony calling me to make them a site? You deserve to be cocky if you got the skills. I donā€™t have skills, but being cocky is fun, even though Iā€™m a fakeā€¦lol :stuck_out_tongue:

ehā€¦ youā€™re at least as skillful as I am danā€¦ probebly more so. Though I donā€™t think Iā€™m cocky, I certainly have an ego of semi spectacular self import.

Is it possible to have an ego in the negatives?

yes.

in actuality I have a deflated ego part of the time and an overinflated ego part of the time. Donā€™t ask me how that works, Iā€™m far too arogant to admit that I donā€™t have a clue. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok, if it doesnā€™t sound too conceited, I would say the majority of the time I have an ego in the negatives. I donā€™t like to feel like I am being condescending, so I tend to keep opinions and thoughts to myself.

Well, thanks David for trying to answer my questionā€¦

:-\

huh?

Hey guys - Iā€™m so feeling the love here, it makes me sick :stuck_out_tongue:

Iā€™m gone for a few days and all kinds of stuff happens - itā€™s really hard to keep track.

While weā€™re discussing who deserves to be a mod and who should not - I would like to take this time to apologize for my lack of modding. I have just been really busy with personal endeavors (letā€™s just say that the dotcom crash has finally caught up with me and Iā€™m scrambling desperately to get my stuff together) and havenā€™t had much time to critique sites (I believe thatā€™s why I became a mod?). I hope I donā€™t get my powers taken awayā€¦

We would never want your moderator status to be taken awayā€¦you are one of the only ones that has good critique on designing, because you have designed many things of your own that are ā– ā– ā– ā–  sweet. Donā€™t worry Rengirl, we all have are times when we are busy or need a break.

::ā– ā– ā– ā–  it, Iā€™m late for work!::

Ditto what Dan said.

well, without the late for work part.

I think that this is the advantage to having quite a few mods. It isnā€™t quite so bad when one of us trapses off to the far East, or has a load of school work for an upcoming testā€¦ or hell if youā€™re just feeling uninspired. I try not to look at it as, ā€˜Iā€™m less usefulā€™, but that the board is ā€˜taken care ofā€™ when Iā€™m away. Weā€™re all busy. I know I am. Iā€™m trying to learn how to make a living doing this. I need to expend quite a bit of my week towards that. I guess Iā€™m just saying that itā€™s kind of nice to know that there are others around who can pick up the slack.

Pomā€¦ Iā€™m not sure what the question wasā€¦ :slight_smile: Iā€™ll answer it if I can.

Oh but you did, Dave :slight_smile:

well thatā€™s goodā€¦ even if Iā€™m still clueless. :slight_smile:

:-\ :q:

I think poms question was ā€œwhat makes a mod, do we need anymore, and ā€˜am I still usefulā€™?ā€ all in one statement. :stuck_out_tongue:

To answer it again, in case I missed one of the three.
(imo)
A mod is someone who will uphold the integrety of this board, in light of how Kirupa would see integrety.

We really donā€™t need any more, but a couple extras couldnā€™t hurt as they allow us more advanced users more time to experiment in other areas which we can then bring back to the board.

pom will always be useful. Not only do you know your ****, but youā€™ve a standing raport with kirupians. I learn something from reading your posts at least once a day. Iā€™d say thatā€™s pretty useful.

i was just jokingā€¦ I think the question was ā€œdo we need any more mods?ā€ :stuck_out_tongue:

So h88 is a mod now eh?

I think that was a good choice :slight_smile: