Lbr-designs, what do you think about it

I’m looking for cheap webdesign and I have come accros www.lbr-designs.be , their webmaster is 17 years old, that’s why it’s so cheap, but I was wondering what you guys think about their site. It looks cheap and easy to do… :-\

You’ll get what you paid for, just keep that in mind.

that’s true, but do you think I can find better for 400$?

Honestly, I can’t really say, I don’t know enough about that 17 yr old’s experience.

But $400 is pretty reasonable for a site designed by someone who is new in the business.

Can you make so much money by making someone a website !? I’m getting in this business too :stuck_out_tongue: Yeah, when I visited the site I thought that too.

Voetsjoeba, why don’t you ask the people over at 2advanced who charges $20,000 per site.

Now, I don’t know if that’s true, but if you have connections and if you’re good then yes, you can make a nice living.

With so much competition out there these days, it’s a cut throat business. I for one do not rely entirely on just designing web applications. I work with print as well because web design alone isn’t going to cut it for me.

*Originally posted by electrongeek *
**Voetsjoeba, why don’t you ask the people over at 2advanced who charges $20,000 per site.

Now, I don’t know if that’s true, but if you have connections and if you’re good then yes, you can make a nice living.

With so much competition out there these days, it’s a cut throat business. I for one do not rely entirely on just designing web applications. I work with print as well because web design alone isn’t going to cut it for me. **

$20.000 … Whoaaaa …

Yeah, I know, there’s a lot of competition. And I don’t think either that you can make a living doing only webdesign. But it’s nice for some extra money isn’t it ? :beam:

that’s true, but I live in a small country in Europe and if you’re looking for low cost quality webdesign, you won’t find any except this one.

And yes, it’s true, people make a lot of money that way, you don’t even have to be good at design. Most of them ask $300 for just one page with limited images(10) and links (5)!!

If you want flash on your website you have to pay big time. I don’t know if all kirupa members know this, but they aren’t getting enough money for their designs, though most of them are really good…

You know, I live in Belgium too :beam:

:slight_smile: well well, what a small world, but acctually our country is well populated by computer freaks, we are really not running behind on america. I know you know this, but the americans don’t. Belgium is quite good at these things