Logo Critique?

im not saying its a bad logo or anything, just when i saw it those 2 things popped into my head! :hugegrin:

Here is another design that I’m thinking about.

Hi everyone!
I really liked the ones that MrMass made, especially the first, wich font is that you are using? I liked the one mlk made aswell, actually I kind of liked them all :stuck_out_tongue: keep up the good work people!

Krilnon, are you planning on copyrighting your logos? and if yes-all of them? or just one?

I hate to be an ***-hole, but it looks like the mickey mouse head with the big ears. I like your earlier versions better.

I’d have to agree to this post myself. Mickey was the first thing that popped into my mind.

Yes, all of the ones that were not discarded quickly. Trying to steal one or something?

Why were you guys thinking of Mickey Mouse? wtf?
Maybe I’ll rotate it so it doesn’t look like him.

what do you mean by all of the ones that were not discarded quickly?

The ones that were pretty much abandoned.

so, ur going to copyright ALL of them?

Here’s one. Looks good in all colors, sizes and effects :). Small and easy to change :). You probably won’t like it but here it is anyways.

looks like napsta

Looks nothing like it. What are you talking about. Just case I have a face logo?

Mr. Mass made some good ones. I see no problem with it looking like Mickey or Dreamcast lol.

because of the face, round shape, and those things sticking out of the sides look like headphones! thats my opinion, and your not gonna change it!

Krilnon I’d love to see some text in there somewhere. Until you add some text I’m really on the fence with this one.

Jnicklo what’s your problem? I haven’t been around the K-forums much lately but I remember when you first came here and you got into a big hub-bub about “not backing down to moderators” or something along those lines and then you went back to BB whining and complaining. Why do you get so upset by what people post on these forums?

Well you have a really messed up opinion…

I’d say the logo I made looks nothing like napsters logo, and it looks better.

{sharif} watever…doesnt matter anyway, r u planning on copyrighting it?

Why should I?

If he wants to use it he can without any credit - I’ll tell people I made it though :P. But what will copyrighting it do?

It’s not like reclipse is my company…

well, it is your creation…and right now, if you don’t copyright it, anyone can take it. even some guest just browsing through the forums, and he/she will take all the credit for it.