Logo Critique?

play nice kids…

what seems to be the problem pixi?

22 - You’re absolutely right. But what’s going to happen if I put a little copyright text next to it?

Nothing. Anyone can still take it, change it up and say it’s theres. I don’t mind. In my mind and on this forums, everyone knows I made it ;).

So if some loser, no skilled, desperate “designer” wants to take it, it’s all theres to use :).

well, ok, if u dont have any problems with it, i guess its allright.

how did you write Ms.PShop.07412 under your nickname?

What are you talking about :P?

under Sharif, it says Mr.PShop.07412…how did u do that? how did u write Mr.PShop.07412 under your name?

By going to profile, and editing my avatar text :P.

thnx

It looks like I’ve finally settled on a final design. Only minor tweaks will be made on this one, no major overhauls. What do you think?

This design looks a little too empty as your logos. The lines are way too thin. You should really take a look at what Mass and I created and make something better out of it.

The font for one on this logo looks wrong, the color looks wrong. The edges look jagged. And the 2 outer curves look out of porportion.

Just tryin’ to help.

yeah, add some more blur to it like the others

The jagged edges are due to the fact that I haven’t smoothed them or anything. The colors will be changed to fit with my new site layout.

Once you see it in context with its positioning on the site I think you’ll see more of what I was trying to do.

Nice logo, initially it reminded me of the Columbus Coluseum Columbus Ohio logo by Chermeyeff and Geismar. The shapes reflect the “CCCO”, the first letters in the name…The second rendition reminds me of a biohazard sign, which is based on an old Japanese family symbol. It’s very interesting…

krilnon, when is your new site going to be up? i really want to see how you are going to incorporate the logo with the rest of your site! :mu: