Looking for Contest Judges!

If I forgot anyone it was because I truly, truly hate that individual :evil:

Anyway, who did I miss besides esherido? I’m writing the blog post describing the judging, so I’m adding their names there right now.

^ Ouch man, not sure if that was supposed to be funny, but that was kinda harsh. :frowning:

Harsh, because you missed that new girl who joined the forums, Kiua or something is her user-title. I guess, you can add her now…

[quote=kirupa;2344108]If I forgot anyone it was because I truly, truly hate that individual :evil:[/quote]:eye: :stare: I’m just gonna shuffle out the back door now.

oww too late

I’d say someone takes this seriously ; )

AHAHA that is hillarious

Oh lol. [whisper]Don’t wanna make my laugh seem any louder by putting a smiley in there[/whisper]

[QUOTE=kdd;2344125]^ Ouch man, not sure if that was supposed to be funny, but that was kinda harsh. :frowning:

Harsh, because you missed that new girl who joined the forums, Kiua or something is her user-title. I guess, you can add her now…[/QUOTE]

She participated in the contest so cant be the judge…I regret not knowing of the contest before otherwise I would have had few entries in there too. :slight_smile:

that’s one step under “able to drive a car”

Thanks for clarifying Jas! I haven’t been browsing these forums that often, so I didn’t know that.

My bad Kirupa, I’m sorry man. :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=kirupa;2344108]If I forgot anyone it was because I truly, truly hate that individual :evil:

Anyway, who did I miss besides esherido? I’m writing the blog post describing the judging, so I’m adding their names there right now.[/QUOTE]

Best post EVER.

:slight_smile:

Pfft… no lunch break, screw that job! :stuck_out_tongue: