Looking for someone :P

lol. Yea go to the bars if you wanna fling. Seriously though, ask your friends if they know of any girls like this.

sorry about the grammer ethan…nothin seems to be happening right today…
i lost all my data…(fonts, pictures of my gf :frowning: , some sites, my personal folder, email backup and a lot unknown more…) something stupid happened while formatting…ok i ll let it out…it was all my fault.

I had all my data in drive E and was formatting my system thru dos, i had some viruses on d drive so i also formatted that and later on i realized that d drive had ntfs format and wud’nt be recognized by dos…so it took my E drive as D drive and i formatted the wrong drive…

I feel so lost now :frowning:

came on here to take my mind off all those things and what i see here is not helping my mood at all…total useless spam, gosh why am i posting here? I told ya nothing seems to be happening right, did’nt I ?
:frowning:

Yikes. I’ve done that once before too. Sorry to here. Maybe by posting correct words like your instead of ur. The gods my favour you :wink:

ScriptFlipper how old are you? Are you in School?

ya I have one year left until I can go to high-school or university or whatever the translation would be.
there is no girl in school anyways, plus I hate school for the moment, I have to see my ex there every day. luckily it’s summer holidays.
I’ve checked with all my friends too… no girls there. well, there’s one, but she’s taken.
I guess I have to go to a bar or disco or whatever. but I can’t dance, and I don’t think that’s a fun thing to do, uhm, I’m longing for university I guess…

thanx for all the replies guys

I’ll see if I can get out of my lonelyness and super-depressive state

cheers

just go out!

hahahahahah lol fester
I read your post again, that is so **** funny
I feel kinda embarrassed here since I formulated my question totally wrong and wrong thing got focus here… it should have been: anyone know a good way of finding new interesting people (possible girlfriends ;))

hehe the first paragraph was just a joke… uhm… have I written this already… aahh nevermind

is that the only way? and I don’t mean just going outside my house, I do that all the time, I mean, bars clubs and such - is that the only way?

I am so offened by this thread Script Flipper, because I posted one just like this First!!! I demand any women you pickup from this thread is imediatly handed over to me!..

Hehe joking (i didnt submit a thread like this… or did i?)

riiiiight. i whent to hotornot.com and found a girl. me and her whent to the movies and stuff:) also a lil somin happen:P i whnet almost call it 3rd base but 2 striks lol but i cant say that on such a lovely message communty lol
and the best thing to also keep that on the downlow she was 21. :jail:

yea but thats for the beautiful people… Nobody wants to date me… Im too “Big” for them to handle =)

www.sosuave.com

they have something called the Don Juan Bible. You should read it and then get your *** out into the world and get yourself a girl or two.

also you seem REALLY nervous about this. You need to lighten up and stop blushing all the time (I know I can’t see your face but by the way your writing I can tell your blusing).

One suggestion I have is that you probably shouldn’t refer to girls in a possessive manner. If you keep thinking of it as “Having/Getting a girl” its sounds like you want to own them or something (which I’m sure you don’t want to)

Just trying to help.

Well,
hey becuase everyone is being really harsh, here’s a great tip man.

Just be yourself. It’s tough not try and act funny, but if you just make a couple jokes, only a couple, don’t stretch it. Don’t talk about yourself, listen to what she has to say.
Don’t act stupid, or whatever you would do. Talk to her, compliment here and there, and she’ll be sure to get into you. But always think before you say, it can turn out ugly :stuck_out_tongue:

Good luck

thanks grinch =)

I really am kinda nervous about these things, and no, I’m not obesessed :stuck_out_tongue:
I’ll just take a big step sometime soon. just gotta get the guts to do it :slight_smile:

Hey man no problem.

I like to help people out :wink:

i relized one of the best way to get a girl to like ya. 1. have a web site! it dosnt matter how bad it is. it just shows yer creative and girls like creative people. also a magic trick or 2 is good:P i just recently got the brainwave deck and the 3 domino monte :stuck_out_tongue: magic well make you a :p:imp :rabbit:

you have manly guts posting something like this in here!

i respect that;)

• no suggestions.

girls melt if they meet someone funny :wink:

Being Handsome, Charming, Intelligent, Funny, Dressing Well, Dancing Well, Being Creative, Sensitive, Rich and having a six pack helps.