Mozilla Firefox (sux)

I just switched to mozilla firefox, because I had some little virus on my pc, and when I removed it IE didn’t work properly anymore, and so I thought I could try something new.

and as far as I can say after 4 days of testing:
It just sux.

pros:
+easy to configure
+search textfield you can add your own search, translation,… engines (but either it’s impossible to adjust the size or I just didn’t find out yet)

contras:
-doesn’t display pages properly (layout of some pages doesn’t work anymore, table borders are displayed different, colors look different)
-bad ftp client (I used to like that feature in IE for little uploads)

• [ctrl][n] opens a new window, but with the homepage instead of the one in the active window (what I found very useful in IE)

i use ff because IE is NOT a browser! it stores your history in a folder that only if you use the run program you can find and even if you do find it you cant delet any thing!

and here the proof

http://a****aka-san.home.comcast.net/yayrant/ieharmful.html

hope people make the change

but the reason it’s not a browser is because it doesn’t properly use the http protocol, whereas firefox does :slight_smile:

edit, thought it was the thing in syko’s footer, seems it’s a 404 instead :slight_smile:

edit2, oh wait it is :stuck_out_tongue:

no it s that some mod or admin chenged my post so it dont work

No - that URL had a bad word in it and the censor bots asterisked it out :stuck_out_tongue:

I still think firefox is not that wonderful as it is gloryfied by most of its users

sometimes it doesn’t display the pages correctly, it just stops loading a page although there is no reason for that (works fine after hitting refresh).

plus I still miss the features of IE I named on the last pages of this thread.

I don’t know if I’ve seen it stop a page, but I’ve seen it stop a movie I was trying get. I had to physically close the browser and open it back up; refresh wouldn’t work. But that was like once, and everything has it’s ups and downs.