My new site

Yeah, well I do!:slight_smile: Haha, it sucks when nobody shares your opinion - bah!

rl, i reeeeely love your old site, and i thinks it much better than your new one…im not saying you should stop making your new one, but what u had there is sooo good! :slight_smile:

thanks man, i am not ditching the old site. i am going to overhaul the old site and that will be a place for my personal experiments and fun stuff. then the new site will be the site that i send my clients too.

sometimes the old site is just a little too much fun for old corprate clients too look at and navigate their way through. thanks agiain, i like the old one too even though it is a few years old.

rL

I like your new one much more - alot more subtle. This is the key if your aiming at the “older” clients.

X guy has a point as the old one is fun but his personal screen says hes 14. When I was 14 I liked lurid - in your face stuff with bells and whistles.

The older lot are the ones with the cash so aim for them with your new site - I would be proud of it!

X guy has a point as the old one is fun but his personal screen says hes 14. When I was 14 I liked lurid - in your face stuff with bells and whistles.

:azn:

i know that is how i was as well, it is funny how quickly we grow older and realize that it is more important to make the benz payment than have crazy stuff on the site