My school banned sweatshirts

Yeah so my school banned sweatshirts and I am pissed.
it gets really cold in classroom and now I am going to freeze my *** during class. I am not sure why the banned it though. those anybody elses school got sweatshirts banned I am just curious.

lmao!!
Sweatshirts? Probably to do with drug trafficing, my friend goes to a school where you can’t where shoes and you have to wear slippers and you have to take off the slippers before entering class.

hahahah

wow

yeah and if we wear any sweatshirts tomorrow no homecoming.

****y…

Oh that sucks… my school has no uniform… we can wear what ever we want… even sandals with no strap on the back. :stuck_out_tongue:

ROFL! One of the dumbest things Ive ever heard of.

Why dont you all revolt and come to school one day wearing sweatshirts to every single one of you? But yeah, thats stupid idea… they would have to fire you all and close the school :stuck_out_tongue:

Can you wear sweaters?

Id do it anyways and say eff u :slight_smile:

[quote=mathew.er;1984624]ROFL! One of the dumbest things Ive ever heard of.

Why dont you all revolt and come to school one day wearing sweatshirts to every single one of you? [/quote]
yeah we where going to do that but someone ratted on us so if people show up with them then there no homecoming.

Get a plain white t-shirt. And write “SWEATSHIRT” across the front in thick black sharpie. Wear that bad boy to school.

What does “no homecoming” exacly mean?

dude thats like the best idea fester.
I am going to do it and I am going to take a picture and post it here to prove I did it.

Homecoming dance.

[QUOTE=esnetni;1984642]dude thats like the best idea fester.
I am going to do it and I am going to take a picture and post it here to prove I did it.[/QUOTE]

:thumb: :lol:
Just remember if you get in trouble, tell your parents it was the irresponsible man on the internet that told you to do it.

well I told my brother I was going to do it and he was going to help me but my mom overheard and she doesn’t want me to do it because she doesn’t want me to get in trouble.

you know what you should do?

you should wear your pants on your head to school.

that’s what you should do.

Meh lol our school gives us detensions for carrying them around, if you are caught with one on then it gets confiscated, you get a detension and your parents have to come in to collect it.

Its pritty harsh… I just got a Saturday 4 hour detension for being court with my top button undone 5 times in the space of 6 weeks. :frowning:

:lol:

Im happy my school was alright… We had no restrictions in dressing at all. Drugs and alcohol? Heh, we were free to do what we wanted, as long as it wasnt visible. I had 100-150 hours of absence every half a year and still was able to graduate, not to mention that almost at top of the class :smiley:

I was sitting in the main hallway of our school and got in trouble for being a “fire hazard.” It’s not like I would continue sitting in the hallway in the event of a fire.